+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facilitation LMIA Job Offer for EE

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

I hope everything is going good with you. I just confused about EE process. Here is my questions for you.

I spoke an employer and they will provide Facilitation LMIA Job Offer in Quebec. I know this employer from my country and He is a canadian as well.

1-When I get this job offer. I will apply to visa for work visa and come to canada for working with this employer. Which step does not affect to express entry or pr process if I quite this job?

2-Work starting date will be mentioned on the job offer letter. Is there any affect to my job offer if I wait to all process(PR too) completation in my country?

3- Does Facilitation LMIA offer from Quebec gain 50 points to me in Express entry?

Thank you guys for your best reply.

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you My friend for your answer. I don't want to live in Quebec.

So, I can apply with that job offer to EE that is my Understanding. What about other questions for EE.

Quebec section is ok.

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
But I will already apply to work visa for this job offer. So I think I will gain point in the EE. IRCC is not say that Quebec job offer is not accepted on the EE. It seems some confusing situation.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You can certainly apply for a work permit with that job offer. That has nothing to do with EE application.

However claiming a valid job offer under EE means you are saying you'll be working for this employer for at least a year AFTER you become a PR, which is in direct contradiction to the fact that in order to be eligible for EE, you cannot plan to reside in Quebec after you become a PR.

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
You are right.
Thank you very much your valuable comments.

So, I don't think that way is not possible to apply to express entry with Quebec job offer.

I have met this employer and try to help me about this way. I have check already QSWP. But, timeline is really crazy long. If it was possible I will left to this job after become PR.

What is your advise to me?

Chandan_montreal

Dec 5, 2019
You are right.
Thank you very much your valuable comments.

So, I don't think that way is not possible to apply to express entry with Quebec job offer.

I have met this employer and try to help me about this way. I have check already QSWP. But, timeline is really crazy long. If it was possible I will left to this job after become PR.

What is your advise to me?
Hi Anyone please suggest me, My employer want to process LMIA. My job NOC is 2232 and Job location is Montreal. Am I eligible to apply for facilitated LMIA.?