+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

F1 VISA: NYC to Toronto Soft Landing

sujam

May 11, 2017
New Jersey
Hi All,

I'm in USA on F1 visa which is ending in 2 months. I received COPR few days ago and want to do a soft landing from Niagara Fall Peace Bridge in Rental Car.

Is there any issue if I am only planning to go and come back in a day?
Any advice? Please help!

Thank you.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You can create your list of goods on a plain paper. There is no need to fill the form, it is optional. They will fill the form at the post if required.

sujam

May 11, 2017
New Jersey
Yes. you can.
Thanks, sorry for bombarding with another question.

I want to know if it is necessary to carry BSF186 forms with me? asking because I am only planning for a soft landing and will move permanently after 6-8 months. I don't have anything to list as of now.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Thanks, sorry for bombarding with another question.

I want to know if it is necessary to carry BSF186 forms with me? asking because I am only planning for a soft landing and will move permanently after 6-8 months. I don't have anything to list as of now.
You don't have to submit custom forms at the time of soft landing. You can get these custom forms stamped at the time of permanent move or in a trip between soft landing and permanent move.

sujam

May 11, 2017
New Jersey
You don't have to submit custom forms at the time of soft landing. You can get these custom forms stamped at the time of permanent move or in a trip between soft landing and permanent move.
Understood. I read in somewhere in the forum that they are asking to come again when you plan permanent move if you mention soft landing and provide your friend's or relative address for PR card.
Any advise on how to tackle this?