Administrative Processing- 2nd June
Issued- 3rd June

jkdf

May 27, 2022
Sent documents -22nd April
Application Received- 27th April
Administrative Processing- 2nd June
Issued- 3rd June

were u given a tracking number? when r u gonna receive it? Because im still application received and my flight is on june 8. Not sure when to rebook my flight

Jun 10, 2022
Hey everyone!
First of all, congrats to those who have gotten their visas!
I sent my F-1 app package on May 26th through the courier-in option. My CEAC still appears as " No Status"... It's been 2 full weeks! Did it take any of you so long just for them to receive the application?
My school starts on July 11th... it's med school so I'm afraid of not only missing my classes but also the white coat ceremony. It sucks.
Any input would be appreciated!

Jun 10, 2022
Hey everyone!
First of all, congrats to those who have gotten their visas!
I sent my F-1 app package on May 26th through the courier-in option. My CEAC still appears as " No Status"... It's been 2 full weeks! Did it take any of you so long just for them to receive the application?
My school starts on July 11th... it's med school so I'm afraid of not only missing my classes but also the white coat ceremony. It sucks.
Any input would be appreciated!
Posting an update in case people from the future sees this thread.
My application package was returned a few days after for a follow-up appointment. I scheduled an emergency appointment at the consulate for 2 weeks after, it was approved.