FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Helo Friends,

Need help I applied Oct 2016 and received Application number in Feb 2017 . Then I linked my application online . Now Its one year after applying , there is not any news from them . I am worried if I linked application right and if all is fine. Plyz also confirm how I can check which Visa Office my application has been forwarded.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
This is only a guess but assuming you applied in the self employed category where processing time is 55 months does not seem surprising that your application is not moving forward just now. If you managed to link it in the system that is an achievement many people struggle with so at least you have confirmation you are in the system. As for which visa office cannot advise on that but not sure knowing that is of much benefit.

Obviously important to keep your contact details upto date in your account should IRCC have any questions about your application.

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
This is only a guess but assuming you applied in the self employed category where processing time is 55 months does not seem surprising that your application is not moving forward just now. If you managed to link it in the system that is an achievement many people struggle with so at least you have confirmation you are in the system. As for which visa office cannot advise on that but not sure knowing that is of much benefit.

Obviously important to keep your contact details upto date in your account should IRCC have any questions about your application.
The processing times on this stream are so long I would suggest the op explores other options if they possibly can.

BaNana82

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Nairobi
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
Helo Friends,

Need help I applied Oct 2016 and received Application number in Feb 2017 . Then I linked my application online . Now Its one year after applying , there is not any news from them . I am worried if I linked application right and if all is fine. Plyz also confirm how I can check which Visa Office my application has been forwarded.
Have you tried calling CIC for updates on your application? No medical requests or anything? I also sent in my application around the same time as you and got my application number in March. Received my PPR today, just over one year after they received my application. That's consistent with others who posted their experiences on the forum earlier. Call CIC on +1-613-944-4000 and ask about your application then you can know what to do next.

Reactions: epatricio

Khaltoor

May 18, 2018
Have you tried calling CIC for updates on your application? No medical requests or anything? I also sent in my application around the same time as you and got my application number in March. Received my PPR today, just over one year after they received my application. That's consistent with others who posted their experiences on the forum earlier. Call CIC on +1-613-944-4000 and ask about your application then you can know what to do next.

Hello.banana82.i am very glad to see that your PPR is ready.i have a question about the process on your application after you receive your application number .how long does it take you did your medicals .When did they email you to do it.and what about your interview thanks.