+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eye color wrongly stated in the submitted application (depressed) :( kindly help!

ajufsd

Mar 21, 2017
Bangalore and Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Desi office in India
NOC Code......
1312 and 2171
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2017
AOR Received.
June 04, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my application yesterday and received the AOR. After submitting only I realized that I put the eye color as 'Black' for my spouse and for self. Being an Indian, my eyes are not pure black, but dark brown. My wife's eyes are also somewhat dark brown, but one can find some brown coloration in her eyes if they examine carefully the submitted photo.

I am very anxious because of this. I really hard worked to get the ITA and to make all the documents in proper way (like most of us). And at the last moment if something bad happen to my application...... I think I am in depression, friends.. I am not able to have food properly because of this.
:(:(:(

These are the questions which makes me sad now..,

1. Is this eye color do any harm to my profile?
2. will it impact my visa?
3. Is it possible/ should I contact cic through case specific inquiry and give a note on this?
4. or should I leave like this?

And finally, if my profile is processed luckily, when I reach Canada, will this mismatching eye color restrict our entry to Canada?

I kindly request you experts to give reply.. :(:(

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I submitted my application yesterday and received the AOR. After submitting only I realized that I put the eye color as 'Black' for my spouse and for self. Being an Indian, my eyes are not pure black, but dark brown. My wife's eyes are also somewhat dark brown, but one can find some brown coloration in her eyes if they examine carefully the submitted photo.

I am very anxious because of this. I really hard worked to get the ITA and to make all the documents in proper way (like most of us). And at the last moment if something bad happen to my application...... I think I am in depression, friends.. I am not able to have food properly because of this.
:(:(:(

These are the questions which makes me sad now..,

1. Is this eye color do any harm to my profile?
2. will it impact my visa?
3. Is it possible/ should I contact cic through case specific inquiry and give a note on this?
4. or should I leave like this?

And finally, if my profile is processed luckily, when I reach Canada, will this mismatching eye color restrict our entry to Canada?

I kindly request you experts to give reply.. :(:(
Don't stress out on this small issue. Its not a big deal. Relax! It will not affect your application.