+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extra Copy of IELTS Result

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I wrote IELTS (British Council) exam on July 19, result is not out yet. ??? but if i need extra copy of my result, how can i get it? Can i still get it because when i filled the form, i didn't requested for extra one?

Please reply if anybody knows anything about it.

Thanks!!!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Try calling them, I know they give a copy.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pie_vancouver said:
Try calling them, I know they give a copy.
If for personal use - he'll need to pay for the extra copy. I bought one before.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
If for personal use - he'll need to pay for the extra copy. I bought one before.
I don't mind paying extra for that. But i am not sure if it is considered as for personal use. I wanted to have a extra copy because if something goes wrong in future then i can use the other one. (but it will be purely for Permanent Residence process)

Another Question - Can i request my extra copy anytime or it should be now only?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
I don't mind paying extra for that. But i am not sure if it is considered as for personal use. I wanted to have a extra copy because if something goes wrong in future then i can use the other one. (but it will be purely for Permanent Residence process)

Another Question - Can i request my extra copy anytime or it should be now only?
When you buy an extra copy - it's considered "personal use"

You should contact your test center to get a better idea about how to obtain one.

You can get it now if you want - there is a requirement from CIC that your results can't be more than 2 years old so I wouldn't wait until that point.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
You can photocopy the original if you like, you will need it when you apply for citizenship.

gaganpal_2007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
I know this is one month old query...But it might help you if you still want an additional copy...

Once you give the test...IELTS sends you one original copy...However, during you application for the IELTS test, you can request for one more copy by stating "immigration Copy" on the application form...IELTS will send you two copies now...One for your personal use and other one for you CIC immigration file...

If you have already given the test, you can still order the copy within 30 days by paying them $3 for shipping(regular Shipping).

If 30 days have been passed, then you need to pau $20 + $3 = $23.

By default, IELTS send you one original copy. You have to request the other copy by stating "Immigration Copy" on top the form.

In total you can get 2 copies to your home address. Both are original, one you can store at home and other u can use for your cic application.