Extension post graduation work permit

pmary

Star Member
Nov 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

I need your advice . I want to extend my post graduation work permit . I was eligible for 3 year work permit . But because my last passport expire on May 2011 , the expiry of my work permit is on May 2011 too. I graduated December 2009 . So I think I can extend my post graduation work permit . I renew my passport .

my question is :

which application kit should I fill out ? and where should I send my application ?

please let me know if you have any idea .

Thanks
Mary

asadali7

Feb 18, 2012
Did you find out any information? I need the same information.. Please help me if you know what to do

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pmary said:
Dear Friends

I need your advice . I want to extend my post graduation work permit . I was eligible for 3 year work permit . But because my last passport expire on May 2011 , the expiry of my work permit is on May 2011 too. I graduated December 2009 . So I think I can extend my post graduation work permit . I renew my passport .

my question is :

which application kit should I fill out ? and where should I send my application ?

please let me know if you have any idea .

Thanks
Mary
1. You apply to Vegreville with your updated passport and your PGWP and a note about the passport wasn' t valid for 3 years.