+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

extension of time and police clearance certificate from INdian embassy and FBI

mecanada

Jun 18, 2010
I need advise please..... I received a mail from the Canadian embassy on March 22 2010 that my application has been approved. I applied for the police clearance certificate with the FBI the Local police and the Indian embassy on may 03 2010 as i was having difficulty finding a place to get my finger printing done for the FBI clearance in pittsburgh. I received the local police clearance certificate in USA with in 2 weeks, I called the FBI on Jun 18 and they say they dont have me in their system. it will take then several weeks more to see if i am in their system. Indian embassy in NY does not reply at all. I have tried to call them numerous times but the call goes on a vioce mail and have even left a lot of voice messages but still no response. I dont think any one even checks the voice messages at the indian embassy. I am not sure what to do. the Indian embassy website says it will take them 45 days. Unfortunately i sent the documents by priority mail so no tracking number. plus i had sent a money order so cannot even check if the money order has been cashed or not. I am not sure what to do.. please help me. Do you think i should apply for the Indian embassy again and send a cashier's check so that i can atleast see if they have withdrawn the money?
How do i apply for an extension and when do i apply for an extension of time at the canadian embassy. what happens if i do not get the documents even after the extension of time.. if the do documents from the indian embassy and FBI still no not reach then can i apply for extension of time again and if so then how much time do i get.
the email from the canadian embassy says that i need to send the entire application again to NY, Do i send the application along with the rest of the documents first and then wait and ask for the extension of time for submitting the police clearance certificates? I have not got any mail to do my medicals as yet..
please advise me ..
thank you