+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXTENSION OF OPEN WORK PERMIT

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
I AM ON A STUDENT VISA FOR 2 YEARS.

MY WIFE IS ON OPEN WORK PERMIT.

SOON I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY STUDIES, AND APPLY FOR POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT.

DOES MY WIFE NEED TO EXTEND HER OPEN WORK PERMIT IF SHE WANTS TO CONTINUE HER WORK AND WILL SHE STILL GET A OPEN WORK PERMIT OR ANY OTHER, IF YES THEN HOW MANY YEARS..

CONCLUDING, CAN MY WIFE FILE FOR PR VISAS

KINDLY SUGGEST REGARDING THE MATTER

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE,.....

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishrut1987 said:

SOON I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY STUDIES, AND APPLY FOR POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT.

DOES MY WIFE NEED TO EXTEND HER OPEN WORK PERMIT IF SHE WANTS TO CONTINUE HER WORK AND WILL SHE STILL GET A OPEN WORK PERMIT OR ANY OTHER, IF YES THEN HOW MANY YEARS..

Hello

I think she can't apply PR because she is dependent on your study visa . You are primary applicant in this case . You can get open work permit and she can also extend her work permit and later on you are only one who can apply PR. Take advise from other people too

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishrut1987 said:

Don't make people fool here , nobody is free here for you to post on your fake posts . On your other post, you are asking help from people about funds for applying for student visa. Here on this post, you are saying you are on student visa and going to get open work permit . :-[

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
rajwinder111 said:
Don't make people fool here , nobody is free here for you to post on your fake posts . On your other post, you are asking help from people about funds for applying for student visa. Here on this post, you are saying you are on student visa and going to get open work permit . :-[
Agree Rajwinder. Just read his other post. I guess he completely forgot about his other 'recent' post.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gymguy said:
Agree Rajwinder. Just read his other post. I guess he completely forgot about his other 'recent' post.
Oh my God , Gymguy if people forget like this, how they survive in real world country like in Canada ;)

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
rajwinder111 said:
Oh my God , Gymguy if people forget like this, how they survive in real world country like in Canada ;)
LOL. Agree...I remember one funny quote from somewhere. It goes 'If our purpose in this life is to help others on this planet then
what are others here for'

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gymguy said:
LOL. Agree...I remember one funny quote from somewhere. It goes 'If our purpose in this life is to help others on this planet then
what are others here for'
Great Quote :) Other people here only for sucking blood of helping people . ;). And never do anything by themselves

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
rajwinder111 said:
Great Quote :) Other people here only for sucking blood of helping people . ;). And never do anything by themselves
LOL. Agree. I see a very immature trend here by some new members :

- Some of them want instant and urgent reply.
- Advice being sought has already been given so if they do a bit of search on google
they will get all the right information.
- Bumping up threads and creating new needless threads everyday and sometimes during the same day as well.
- Misguiding and misinformation and when pointed to becoming defensive. No one is perfect but it's good to
accept that we are humans and are prone to commit mistakes.

I can enumerate a lot more but I better leave it before being branded as 'arrogant' :D

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gymguy said:

- Advice being sought has already been given so if they do a bit of search on google
- Bumping up threads and creating new needless threads everyday and sometimes during the same day as well.
- Misguiding and misinformation and when pointed to becoming defensive. No one is perfect but it's good to

I can enumerate a lot more but I better leave it before being branded as 'arrogant' :D
Absolutely agree with you Gymguy , may I know your profile ?

Vishrut1987

Feb 10, 2016
HI ALL,

AGREE THAT I AM NOT IN THE SAME CONDITION,

AND AM NOT MAKING A FOOL, I HAVE JUST PUT A CONDITION...WHAT IF... THERE.

AS DOING THIS HAS A PURPOSE, I HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE..

AS EVERYBODY KNOWS WE MUST BE CAREFUL BEFORE TAKING ANY STEPS...

AND THE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO GET SOME HELP.. AND TRUST VERY HEAVILY ON THIS SITE AND ITS MEMBERS FOR HELP

IF I HAVE HURT ANYBODY THEN SINCERE APPLOGIES,
BUT MY INTENT WAS TO GET SOME HELP..

I HAVE SEARCHED MUCH ON GOOGLE BUT, GOOGLE SHOWS THIS BLOG SITE AS ITS ADVANCED SEARCES..

AS I HAVE TO MAKE SOME FUTURE DECISIONS, AS COMING CANADA IS NOT A WALK ON FLOWERS...

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishrut1987 said:
HI ALL,

AGREE THAT I AM NOT IN THE SAME CONDITION,

AND AM NOT MAKING A FOOL, I HAVE JUST PUT A CONDITION...WHAT IF... THERE.

AS DOING THIS HAS A PURPOSE, I HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE..

AS EVERYBODY KNOWS WE MUST BE CAREFUL BEFORE TAKING ANY STEPS...

AND THE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO GET SOME HELP.. AND TRUST VERY HEAVILY ON THIS SITE AND ITS MEMBERS FOR HELP

IF I HAVE HURT ANYBODY THEN SINCERE APPLOGIES,
BUT MY INTENT WAS TO GET SOME HELP..

I HAVE SEARCHED MUCH ON GOOGLE BUT, GOOGLE SHOWS THIS BLOG SITE AS ITS ADVANCED SEARCES..

AS I HAVE TO MAKE SOME FUTURE DECISIONS, AS COMING CANADA IS NOT A WALK ON FLOWERS...
Hello ,
no worries buddy :) it's good you clear everything now, read my first reply to this post I hope it will help you little bit because I never been in this situation like you but I heard from other people regarding your situation that's why I answer what I understand on your situation .
Good luck

Donna Norton

Apr 19, 2016
Gymguy said:

I've noticed that too :)

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Stop SCREAMING!

Writing in ALL CAPS on the internet is rude. It is the same as SCREAMING IN TO A PERSON'S FACE.
I'm sure you don't appreciate being screamed at when talked to, not in real life nor on the internet. NEITHER DO WE SO STOP SCREAMING AND WRITE LIKE A normal person.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
yyzstudent said:
Stop SCREAMING!

Writing in ALL CAPS on the internet is rude. It is the same as SCREAMING IN TO A PERSON'S FACE.
I'' sure you don't appreciate being screamed at when talked to, not in real life nor on the internet. NEITHER DO WE SO STOP SCREAMING AND WRITE LIKE A normal person.
Agree completely.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End