+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extending work permit

sandeep350989

Dec 17, 2013
PNP extend work permit

Hi

My work permit expired on Dec14th and I have sent paper application by post to extend my workpermit on same day.I am PNP nominee,,,,but as I posted the application it was received by CIC on Dec17th,,,Do I have to restore my status as well as CIC got the application after my expiry or is it fine just to extend the permit,,,In my paper application I did not select restoring status thinking tht I am applying for extension the same day irrespective of when CIC actually received it,,,,,Please let me know whether restoration is required

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sandeep350989 said:
PNP extend work permit

Hi

My work permit expired on Dec14th and I have sent paper application by post to extend my workpermit on same day.I am PNP nominee,,,,but as I posted the application it was received by CIC on Dec17th,,,Do I have to restore my status as well as CIC got the application after my expiry or is it fine just to extend the permit,,,In my paper application I did not select restoring status thinking tht I am applying for extension the same day irrespective of when CIC actually received it,,,,,Please let me know whether restoration is required
You are probably going to have to restore your status. As it arrived in Vegreville after it expired.

sandeep350989

Dec 17, 2013
Can I send this seperately as I already have sent my paper application and in tht checklist i did not select option to restore status,,,,can I pay fees and sent tht reciept and include cover letter asking them to restore status as well for paper application I already submitted