+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extending visit (form imm5708e) question


Feb 3, 2020
I am currently trying to fill out the application for extending my visit in Canada. I am from a visa exempt country (Sweden). I have been to Canada twice before (less than 6 months each time) and this is my third trip here, which I am wanting to extend.
I have a question about the form. The question is "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?"
I have not applied for an extension of my stay before and I have never applied for a visa to come here, as I don't need it.
So my question is, do I say yes or no if I've only ever had to get an eTA?
Thanks in advance!