+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extended visitor stay and medical exam

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Hi,
I need help. My mom is here in canada. She is on visitor visa, her 6 months will be end by 19th feb 2020. I want to extent her stay for 6 more month. To apply online i have to make new account on her name or i can use my account to submit her application. My mom can’t read or write any language, she can’t even sign so i have to do that. Please help guys.

NiyomalGalkotuwa

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Category........
Hi,
I need help. My mom is here in canada. She is on visitor visa, her 6 months will be end by 19th feb 2020. I want to extent her stay for 6 more month. To apply online i have to make new account on her name or i can use my account to submit her application. My mom can’t read or write any language, she can’t even sign so i have to do that. Please help guys.
Current processing time is 111days.

Ruby007

Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone.

Happy New Year!

My dad extended his stay last year from August till December,2019 before he went back to his home country.
He did his medicals as a condition for the extension.
He is coming back this month end for another 6 months stay.
I most likely will want to extend his stay for another 4-5 or even 6 months.

My questions are:
1. Will an extension of 6 months be approved?
2. Will he need to do another medicals at the end of his first 6 months stay which will be in July if he comes in end of January 2020 despite taking a medical test for his last year extension?

I appreciate your responses.

Thank you

dipika.d

Sep 6, 2020
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All, my in-laws are in Canada from Oct 2021 on visitor visa, and we want to request for extending for 6 more months. My question to this group is:
1. Will they require to undergo for a medical before submitting the application?
2. Are they approving extensions?
3. Will they approve 6months extension?
4. How much time it takes to get the approval on the extension?

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
My parents visa extension is approved, I have some questions:
  1. Online status shows Visitor Record Document Number, but no it't just no not a file that can be downloaded. Is that how it is, I was hoping to get a document which says how long there stay is valid. Currently there is just the expiry date in that online information
  2. The extension is approved for less than 6 months, but still I see there is need to take medical exam. Isn't the medical for stays that are extended for more than 6 months.
  3. What is the fees for medicals
  4. Is any medical insurance required for the extended stay as well. I mean I took their medical insurance for first 6 months and just that, which has now expired.
I appreciate your responses. Thanks