+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend Stay...Help

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by SULK, Sep 12, 2018.

  1. Hello
    My cousin is in Canada staying there about 6 month, if he travell to another Country can he come back there for second 6 month period?
    Tourist Visa !
  2. It depends on the immigration officer at the POE + why your cousin would like to return after a short visit to another country
  3. He is thinking to start Post Graduate for 1 year there.
    Visas have only 180 days for each year?
    @Bryanna Thank you very much for each clear information, I like to be informed about law. This site helps us very much.
  4. He would need to apply for a study permit

    If allowed by the immigration officer, a visitor can stay/will have visitor status for up to 6 months (before applying for an extension, if required)
    SULK likes this.

Share This Page