+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend passport request letter

keenanferns

May 11, 2023
I got my Passport request letter on 23rd March and raised webform for Virtual landing since I'm in Canada. 7 weeks have passed and no reply.
What is the procedure for me to go back to India and get my passport stamped?

Ngwa12

May 15, 2023
Please this is really urgent I didn’t submit my passport within the time frame I don’t know if my visa will be denied I’m 3days late

kiyone

May 7, 2023
Hi,

I want to ask if there is any chance for me to send my passport with expired pssport request? I have received an email dated Feb 7 but just yesterday night I see the email. I already send query to webform and planning to send my passport and other documents tomorrow. is there any chance for them to accoet my passport even it's almost 2 months Late?
thank you for your reply in advance.
how did it go? did they respond to your webform?

umaimaintisar

Apr 17, 2024
Yes they accepted my passport and even extended the validity for passport request letter.

First thing I did was raise a webform for application outside Canada and requested for extension. Same day, I submitted the documents to VAC by mail.
along with my submission, I included cover letter explaining "in brief" the reason for delayed submission, about web form request for extension and then requesting them to accept the passport.

Received passport back in 10 days with VISA stamped.

So go ahead and submit the passport as soon as possible.

Hope it helps.
Yes they accepted my passport and even extended the validity for passport request letter.

First thing I did was raise a webform for application outside Canada and requested for extension. Same day, I submitted the documents to VAC by mail.
along with my submission, I included cover letter explaining "in brief" the reason for delayed submission, about web form request for extension and then requesting them to accept the passport.

Received passport back in 10 days with VISA stamped.

So go ahead and submit the passport as soon as possible.

Hope it helps.

Can you please tell me how to mail documents and cover letter to VAC??