+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Extend my Workpermit!

fnop

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have an urgent Question and really appreciate if you can give me some information,
I have an Open Work permit in Canada which will get expired on April 14th,2019.I'm working in an eligible company for about 1 year and a half and have registers online for Canadian Experience class (Express Entry) but my Score is not qualified to get nominated yet,so I am trying to add more work experience to my profile to get more points to get nominated to apply for pr but It takes time to gather all these information.I can also prepare a job offer but don't have any LMIA for that,so I just want to know in this situation how can I extend my work permit right now cause I am getting close to the expiration of that and really worried!!!
Thank you,

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Guys,
I have an urgent Question and really appreciate if you can give me some information,
I have an Open Work permit in Canada which will get expired on April 14th,2019.I'm working in an eligible company for about 1 year and a half and have registers online for Canadian Experience class (Express Entry) but my Score is not qualified to get nominated yet,so I am trying to add more work experience to my profile to get more points to get nominated to apply for pr but It takes time to gather all these information.I can also prepare a job offer but don't have any LMIA for that,so I just want to know in this situation how can I extend my work permit right now cause I am getting close to the expiration of that and really worried!!!
Thank you,
What sort of OWP do you have? If it's a PGWP or IEC, it's not extendable.

fnop

Feb 12, 2018
I have studied a two years Master program at UOFT University,graduated in 2016 and after that I got 3 years work permit,so I think the only way to extend my work permit is to get nominated to apply for pr first or I can also extend my work permit with the current job that I have without LMIA?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have studied a two years Master program at UOFT University,graduated in 2016 and after that I got 3 years work permit,so I think the only way to extend my work permit is to get nominated to apply for pr first or I can also extend my work permit with the current job that I have without LMIA?
You need an LMIA to extend your work permit.