+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expression of interest Ontario

omojoeky

Jul 9, 2017
Hello all, i got an expression of interest from ontario but cannot access the system right now cos its on hold. any ideas on what to do?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I'm in the same boat. We all have to wait for it to reopen. And I believe it is very likely it will reopen later this year (hopefully sooner than later).

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
You don't need to officially 'accept' the expression of interest. If you decide to go with OINP application, just go to Ontario's One Key portal and register your account. Under this One Key account you can create a new OINP application (You can create and withdraw OINP applications as many times as you want), and for each OINP application you have 14 days to upload all documents. Among those documents, they will ask you to upload this NOI message (letter), which you can convert into a pdf or image, as a proof. This NOI is valid for 6 months, meaning that from the date you receive this message, you have 6 months to complete the above application submission before it expires. Hope it helps!
For the province of Ontario in 2021 under the OINP program, I have produced an EOI (Expression of Interest). Because I work in Ontario, I was invited to apply for a PR visa based on my employment there. I accepted the invitation and filled out the application; but, after losing my work, I withdrew/cancelled my provincial EOI. I recently relocated to Alberta, where I am working in my professional job and setting up an Express entry profile. I was asked if I had gotten any provincial invitations, among other things. How should I respond? I've withdrawn my prior invitation to Ontario, and I'm currently in Alberta.
Note: The EOI is not part of the express entry system.