+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Oaliu

Feb 5, 2021
Good day all.
I’m preparing for my IELTS exam soon. Bcos I’m planning to apply for express entry to Canada. But I want to ask this questions:
is it the only principle applicant need to write the exam or with the beneficiaries too?

After having good point in my Ielts exam, what is the percentage of having green light on my application.
Is it possible for me to apply without going through any agent? And what is the official website

planning to relocate with my wife and my two kids, how possible is that through express entry.
Thank you so much. Waiting for the reply

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day all.
I’m preparing for my IELTS exam soon. Bcos I’m planning to apply for express entry to Canada. But I want to ask this questions:
is it the only principle applicant need to write the exam or with the beneficiaries too?

After having good point in my Ielts exam, what is the percentage of having green light on my application.
Is it possible for me to apply without going through any agent? And what is the official website

planning to relocate with my wife and my two kids, how possible is that through express entry.
Thank you so much. Waiting for the reply
- Only the principle applicant needs to take IELTS but you can potentially get more points if your spouse takes the exam as well
- You can apply on your own and don't need an agent
- Your chances of being selected depend on the number of CRS points you have. You want to have around 470 points to have a good chance of being selected.
- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html