pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 feb
medical passed - march 4
biometric - march 5

Since then, there is no update in my account. However, when i talked to IRCC agent, he said my file was in edmonton and due to more files in this VO they sent my file in OTTAWA in may 22. Again I made a call last week and agent said that my eligibility and criminality is passed and security is not started yet . So friends, I just want to know that how long time cic takes to finish the security ? And what exactly they check in security ?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hello friends,

CEC INLAND
AOR - 22 feb
medical passed - march 4
biometric - march 5

Since then, there is no update in my account. However, when i talked to IRCC agent, he said my file was in edmonton and due to more files in this VO they sent my file in OTTAWA in may 22. Again I made a call last week and agent said that my eligibility and criminality is passed and security is not started yet . So friends, I just want to know that how long time cic takes to finish the security ? And what exactly they check in security ?
The best option is to order GCMS notes, that will give you a clear picture of what’s delaying your application since you already did biometrics

Reactions: pranzal kothari

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
There's nothing 'delaying' your application. IRCC is required by law to verify that you are on inadmissible on the grounds of criminality, security, or medical condition. That's what they're doing.