+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

dupsyglowinus

May 9, 2020
I put in for Express Entry in Sept 2019. I updated my profile on May 5th 2020 under 2 questions:
1.How many family members will accompany you to Canada? I changed my response as I had a new born early 2020.
2.Do you have relative in Canada: I changed my response from YES to NO. My sister relocated to the UK.
A moment after updating my profile, I received an email that my profile has been withdrawn from the EEpool and that I am no longer eligible. I was surprised. All attempts to delete my previous profile before creating a new one was not successful. Two days after, I created another profile using a new email address. I got an email that I am not qualified for EE. The content was similar to the one I received earlier. Please I need your advise. Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I put in for Express Entry in Sept 2019. I updated my profile on May 5th 2020 under 2 questions:
1.How many family members will accompany you to Canada? I changed my response as I had a new born early 2020.
2.Do you have relative in Canada: I changed my response from YES to NO. My sister relocated to the UK.
A moment after updating my profile, I received an email that my profile has been withdrawn from the EEpool and that I am no longer eligible. I was surprised. All attempts to delete my previous profile before creating a new one was not successful. Two days after, I created another profile using a new email address. I got an email that I am not qualified for EE. The content was similar to the one I received earlier. Please I need your advise. Thanks.
Did you increase your POF for the new family member?

Assuming you are going for FSW, if not having a relative in Canada dropped you below 67 points, you don't qualify.