+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

Prateeks20

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

I am looking for suggestions regarding my Job Responsibilities as per NOC Code 1111.

Just a little background, I have completed Masters in Finance (Evaluated by WES) which falls under NOC Code 1112 but my responsibilities are matched with 1111. Is there any issue if my studies related to NOC Code 1112 and job related to 1111?

Also, Can you confirm if below responsibilities are matched as per NOC code 1111?

- Prepare, Reconcile and consolidate bookings/revenue for quarterly financial statements, business reviews and compensation for the Finance department.
- Work closely with the Sales team to investigate, book monthly revenue journal entries and prepare reports on Excel-based analysis through macros/pivot table.
- Ensure that financial reporting adheres to the company's internal revenue recognition policies and performing audit procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Evaluate current processes and provide suggestions/recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Provide financial analysis and publish an analytical report based on a variety of compensation programs/plans to the business unit.
- Actively engage and collaborate with sales teams to provide a detailed understanding of financial analysis made on bookings/financial Statements.

Thanks in Advance.