+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

Elaheh.M

Jan 7, 2019
Hi everybody
I have summited my express entry application and got UCI and Profile number. But I havent been asked to pay any fees. when should I pay the fees?
What should I do? Guide me please

Last edited:

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi everybody
I have summited my express entry application and got UCI and Profile number. But I havent been asked to pay any fees. when should I pay the fees?
When you will upload all documents after ITA

Elaheh.M

Jan 7, 2019
When you will upload all documents after ITA
they says: You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply. then I should upload all documents. I think there is sth wrong. why are they Processing application without Processing fee.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
they says: You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply. then I should upload all documents. I think there is sth wrong. why are they Processing application without Processing fee.
Dude you have just submitted your profile, your application isn't processing. You will submit your application once you get ITA.
1. Submit EE profile
2. Get ITA
3. Submit all documents along with fees that's when your application will start processing

Reactions: Nixnic19

amitsawhney19

Jan 22, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am new to this website and I have a concern regarding applying to the permanent residence. Is it a good idea to apply for PR through CSQ or express entry? I am based in Montreal and I finish my masters education in April.
Thanks in advance for your help

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am new to this website and I have a concern regarding applying to the permanent residence. Is it a good idea to apply for PR through CSQ or express entry? I am based in Montreal and I finish my masters education in April.
Thanks in advance for your help
If you plan to stay in Quebec in the future, then you can't apply through Express Entry.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for your quick reply! So what you meant here is if I apply through express entry and I get a PR, lets us for Toronto, I won’t be able to live/work in Quebec?
If you want to apply through EE, you have to convince IRCC you will leave Quebec, e.g. do you have a job offer in Toronto. Do you rent an apartment in Toronto, etc.
You can't just sit in Montreal, do nothing and send in your application. It's not going to work.

If your long term plan is to settle in Quebec, then go with CSQ and save yourself the trouble.

Last edited:

amitsawhney19

Jan 22, 2019
If you want to apply through EE, you have to convince IRCC you will leave Quebec, e.g. do you have a job offer in Toronto. Do you rent an apartment in Toronto, etc.
You can't just sit in Montreal, do nothing and send in your application. It's not going to work.

If your long term plan is to settle in Quebec, then go with CSQ and save yourself the trouble.
Thanks, valuable information! Appreciate it!
Do you have some knowledge on CSQ application system and the new Arima platform?