+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry

tung1990

Mar 9, 2018
hii i was in australia for study from 2008-2011.then i came back to india .Afterthat i was in family buisness .Then my brother apllied for my trv visa in 2017 to visit him but got rejected .now my wife is planning to aplly through expess entry .is my rejection gonna effect the case in any sense

Last edited:

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
hii i was in australia for study from 2008-2011.then i came back to india .Afterthat i was in family buisness .Then my brother apllied for my trv visa in 2017 to visit him but got rejected .now my wife is planning to aplly through expess entry .is my rejection gonna effect the case in any sense
your previous visa rejections in another country should not affect you application in EE. however, you need to mention it in your application. just tell the truth.

tung1990

Mar 9, 2018
your previous visa rejections in another country should not affect you application in EE. however, you need to mention it in your application. just tell the truth.
actually got refused from canada for trv .is that gonna be a problem in a case if my wife put me as spouse in her application .

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
actually got refused from canada for trv .is that gonna be a problem in a case if my wife put me as spouse in her application .
It will depend on WHY your trv visa application was refused. trv and pr are not evaluated the same way. i know someone who was refused a visa before and successfully got his PR.

tung1990

Mar 9, 2018
It will depend on WHY your trv visa application was refused. trv and pr are not evaluated the same way. i know someone who was refused a visa before and successfully got his PR.
got refused just bcz of travel history and funds

tung1990

Mar 9, 2018
Funds won't be an issue now if you can show funds more than minimum required.
What exactly in travel history made them refuse your TRV?
that i dnt have gud travel history to grant trv means i didnt travel alot except to aus for student visa and i m only doin agriculture business thats why

inviteparents23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
What is the best way to move to Canada from Australia. My Brother is Australian Resident and planning to move to Canada as Permanent Resident.