+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry

sara94

Apr 13, 2016
Hey,

I have some question regarding LMIA, wish someone can guide me here.

So, here's my story,

I finished High School from India and then came here for 2 year Electronic Engineering Technician Diploma, after finishing this i got 3 year work permit and start working in my own field as a Section Head- Repair Tech. I already completed one year experience in this company as a Tech. job and now according to Express Entry i am eligible to apply but i am sure that i will not get invitation with 400 points. My company is not able to provide me LMIA Documents and even i tried in some other Electronic Company but nobody wants to give LMIA.

But I got a job offer from a Banquet Hall for Manger Post and they can help me in LMIA too. So my question is this that do i able to apply for LMIA under banquet hall and do it get approved because i did Engineering and banquet hall management comes under management courses, Should i except the offer or not. Please guide me that what's better for me.

Thank You.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sara94 said:
Hey,

I have some question regarding LMIA, wish someone can guide me here.

So, here's my story,

I finished High School from India and then came here for 2 year Electronic Engineering Technician Diploma, after finishing this i got 3 year work permit and start working in my own field as a Section Head- Repair Tech. I already completed one year experience in this company as a Tech. job and now according to Express Entry i am eligible to apply but i am sure that i will not get invitation with 400 points. My company is not able to provide me LMIA Documents and even i tried in some other Electronic Company but nobody wants to give LMIA.

But I got a job offer from a Banquet Hall for Manger Post and they can help me in LMIA too. So my question is this that do i able to apply for LMIA under banquet hall and do it get approved because i did Engineering and banquet hall management comes under management courses, Should i except the offer or not. Please guide me that what's better for me.

Thank You.
create a EE profile and see if you are eligible for any province. There are many province if you are in Canada, to accept your application and in return give you 600 points after processing it. you dont need a job offer or LMIA.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Bump. Someone please answer this question

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
If the new company is happy to apply for LMIA just go for it. You have nothing to loose. With 400 points you can't expect to be invited for EE directly. If the occupation is in NOC list and it's not a regulated occupation (for which you a need specific education) I can't see a reason why not. Whether you get positive LMIA no one knows.
I hope it helps.

sara94

Apr 13, 2016
Hey,

Thank You so much for your valuable reply, Right now i am in Ontario, Canada. I didn't understamd this line "There are many province if you are in Canada, to accept your application and in return give you 600 points after processing it. you dont need a job offer or LMIA." Because this something new to me.

Thank You.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sara94 said:
Hey,

Thank You so much for your valuable reply, Right now i am in Ontario, Canada. I didn't understamd this line "There are many province if you are in Canada, to accept your application and in return give you 600 points after processing it. you dont need a job offer or LMIA." Because this something new to me.

Thank You.
This means when you create EE profile, there are many province you can apply through Express entry and if you get nominated you get 600 points. Meanwhile you can also try for LMIA and if you get it its always good.