+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry work experience

pinkopatel

Sep 1, 2016
I want to apply for express entry. I have been working in the same company since my academic break during studies. In academic break of 4 months, I was working full-time and in my rest of the terms, I was working part time. After completing my studies, I have continued my full time at same place. I have experience of 8 months after studies and 4 month full time at same place during studies. I need 1 year experience to be eligible for express entry.

Would you please suggest me if those 4 months of work experience counted as part time or full time?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I want to apply for express entry. I have been working in the same company since my academic break during studies. In academic break of 4 months, I was working full-time and in my rest of the terms, I was working part time. After completing my studies, I have continued my full time at same place. I have experience of 8 months after studies and 4 month full time at same place during studies. I need 1 year experience to be eligible for express entry.

Would you please suggest me if those 4 months of work experience counted as part time or full time?
Under which category are you applying, FSW or CEC? Also, the study and work experience was in Canada or outside Canada?