+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry with job offer

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
thanks all for this very useful platform. I was just wondering about the application to Ontario express entry program. I currently hold a post graduation work permit and If have a one year job offer is it possible to apply without having a one year canadien work experience. I have calculated the points and it was enough, and my non canadien experience was not counted. Am i Eligible to apply to the express entry or should I wait to have a one year canadien experience

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
thanks all for this very useful platform. I was just wondering about the application to Ontario express entry program. I currently hold a post graduation work permit and If have a one year job offer is it possible to apply without having a one year canadien work experience. I have calculated the points and it was enough, and my non canadien experience was not counted. Am i Eligible to apply to the express entry or should I wait to have a one year canadien experience
When creating an express entry profile, you will get a message that you are ineligible if you don't have at least 12 months work experience.

Since you are in Canada and will most likely apply for PR under the Canadian Experience Class, here's a link to the page that lists the minimum requirements:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html

Reactions: Raghad

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
When creating an express entry profile, you will get a message that you are ineligible if you don't have at least 12 months work experience.

Since you are in Canada and will most likely apply for PR under the Canadian Experience Class, here's a link to the page that lists the minimum requirements:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html
I believe I can apply the FSW program, I just want to like your guidance if possible regarding proofing the work experience since It was not in Canada, how will I provide tax slips ?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Tax slips and pay slips are optional, not required. If you have them good, but it's fine if you don't have them.

If you have salary slips or a salary certificate, those would also be good to add.

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018
Tax slips and pay slips are optional, not required. If you have them good, but it's fine if you don't have them.

If you have salary slips or a salary certificate, those would also be good to add.
Thanks a lot for your reply, so just as a final verification if I'm able to provide an experience letter with tasks written by my supervisor. Along with a certificate from HR stating the salary and duration that would be enough ?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Thanks a lot for your reply, so just as a final verification if I'm able to provide an experience letter with tasks written by my supervisor. Along with a certificate from HR stating the salary and duration that would be enough ?
Yup, that will be enough.
Make sure the reference letter is on company letterhead and has the following:
Your name and designation
Start and end dates
Salary
Type (full time or part time)
Weekly working hours (should be 30+)
Duties/responsibilities
Name, designation, and contact info (phone/email) of supervisor

Raghad

Aug 30, 2018