+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry with 370 odd points

aryasridhar

Jul 1, 2010
Go for SINP in demand occupation - Both NOC are in demand.
But I would need to know your education background and work experience in order to calculate the eligibility points.
You need at-least 60 points in order to be eligible to apply.
Hi,

Sure, I have a Bachelors in Business Administration (3 year Degree), overall 12 years of IT Experience in IT Systems Engineering (Servers, Applications, Virtualization) & over 5 years of experience in IT Project & Program Management in Networks, Storage, Cloud & Datacenter Infrastructure Projects.

My wife on the other hand has a Bachelors in Engineering in (Electronics & Communications) and has 12 years of overall IT experience, as Systems Engineer & 3 years in IT Release Management.

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi,

Had the same issue as my score was 386 with 8 overall score in IELTS. I applied for MANITOBA PNP , more precisely city of Morden, 110 km south of Winnipeg and close to the border with USA. I applied, had been interviewed, been offered exploratory visit chances, visited back in April the town and had the interview in Winnipeg, applied and got the nomination. I got the 600 points and now I stand at 986 points. Dec19 draw gave me the ITA and now I am preparing for CIC application. My story in short . Just FYI , my process started in 2017 when I signed the contract with the immigration company.

Regards
Hi,

Had the same issue as my score was 386 with 8 overall score in IELTS. I applied for MANITOBA PNP , more precisely city of Morden, 110 km south of Winnipeg and close to the border with USA. I applied, had been interviewed, been offered exploratory visit chances, visited back in April the town and had the interview in Winnipeg, applied and got the nomination. I got the 600 points and now I stand at 986 points. Dec19 draw gave me the ITA and now I am preparing for CIC application. My story in short . Just FYI , my process started in 2017 when I signed the contract with the immigration company.

Regards
Hi did they give you visa only or ur spouse or ur family also how much total expenses . How many days they reply you after the submission of your application What was the questions in Skype interview and in person interview.
Looking forward for your reply and thank you in Advance

hrimbalib

Nov 8, 2019
Hi did they give you visa only or ur spouse or ur family also how much total expenses . How many days they reply you after the submission of your application What was the questions in Skype interview and in person interview.
Looking forward for your reply and thank you in Advance
No visa yet,I received provincial nomination from Manitoba with the support of Morden. You can add you spouse and children on your application. I believe from the moment I sent them that I was interested, withing 2 -3 weeks they sent me and skype interview request, and after the interview withing 1 week I received the invitation for exploratory visit. The questions are very basic, where are you working? are you married? Do you have children?Do you have experience in living in rural areas? Tell me about your work...etc. Nothing to be afraid of. Just research Manitoba and Morden.
As per the expenses, total as of now it cost me around 12 000 dolars (US), and will have to pay 2200 CAD more for the CIC, but I hired an immigration company and that was expensive(a third of the total cost)

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
No visa yet,I received provincial nomination from Manitoba with the support of Morden. You can add you spouse and children on your application. I believe from the moment I sent them that I was interested, withing 2 -3 weeks they sent me and skype interview request, and after the interview withing 1 week I received the invitation for exploratory visit. The questions are very basic, where are you working? are you married? Do you have children?Do you have experience in living in rural areas? Tell me about your work...etc. Nothing to be afraid of. Just research Manitoba and Morden.
As per the expenses, total as of now it cost me around 12 000 dolars (US), and will have to pay 2200 CAD more for the CIC, but I hired an immigration company and that was expensive(a third of the total cost)
Thank you so much bro for the reply can you pls say weather this questions were asked in person or on Skype, did you alone went to Morden or with your spouse

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
My NOC IS 4214 and urs pls

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

Need help/suggestions please.

I plan to apply for PR through EE, however I do realize the recent cut off CRS is upwards of 450.
While I did my assessment on the Immigration website, with me and my wife cutting through up-to 390 at best.

I guess I waited too long to try, I am 38 now and my wife is 37, neither of us have a Masters Degree or siblings/blood relatives or a Job offer at hand to improve our CRS.

Having said that, I did come across some websites, e.g. Alberta & Saskatchewan PNP, where invites were extended to applicants with as low a score as 300 in 2019, as late as Oct 2019.

Wonder if any of you experienced in the process could advise if pursuing a Canadian PR would be fruitful, as in, successful?

I do understand if a state nominates us, we might get 600 additional points added to the overall score.

I am preparing for IELTS & in the process of getting ECA done via WES. I did score 84 off 100 in PTE-A (I know it does not work for Canadian Immigration), however I am hopeful I could score decent in IELTS with preparations.

NOC 0213 (Close to my profile)
NOC 2171 (Close to my wife' Profile)

Appreciate if any inputs on this could be provided please.

Regards
Arya
Did you calculate your Eligibility points? You need to score 67 points at-least to qualify for a Federal Skilled Worked.