+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Vs Spouse Sponsorship time to get PR Card

Dk26

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Hi
what is best option for me if i want to move to Canada? i do have more than 5 years experience as Software engineer so is it easy to get PR by applying Express entry program or is it more convenient by spouse PR card? which program( express entry or spouse PR) can take less efforts and less time to get Canadian PR card if i want to move to canada? Thanks,

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Dk26 said:
Hi
what is best option for me if i want to move to Canada? i do have more than 5 years experience as Software engineer so is it easy to get PR by applying Express entry program or is it more convenient by spouse PR card? which program( express entry or spouse PR) can take less efforts and less time to get Canadian PR card if i want to move to canada? Thanks,
The fastest option is express entry which in most cases takes about 6 months or less, (mine was 2 months) spousal sponsorship depending on where u r from could take anything from 1 to 3 years.
The most important thing though is your particular situation, are you already married?is your spouse a PR or Canadian citizen?do you have sufficient proof of the relationship?do you meet the requirements of Express Entry?do you have proof of work experience and all the other things required in your particular NOC?
if you can meet both requirements sufficiently then Express Entry is obviously the way....