+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Upload Education Transcripts

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
Hi Friends,

For my Bachelors Degree, I have the degree certificate and 8 mark-sheets (It is NOT a transcript, but mark-sheets, which are given by university to students for every semester) . I did my WES evaluation last year by sending transcripts directly from the university to WES.

Transcripts are official documents which are sent by university to an institution/organization only and are NOT mailed to the candidate in any case.

Since the section to upload the documents clearly says - "Education Transcripts" - what should I do now? Please let me know.

Thanks

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
joe9kah said:
Hi Friends,

For my Bachelors Degree, I have the degree certificate and 8 mark-sheets (It is NOT a transcript, but mark-sheets, which are given by university to students for every semester) . I did my WES evaluation last year by sending transcripts directly from the university to WES.

Transcripts are official documents which are sent by university to an institution/organization only and are NOT mailed to the candidate in any case.

Since the section to upload the documents clearly says - "Education Transcripts" - what should I do now? Please let me know.

Thanks
It depends on the university. My universities from India sealed the envelopes and gave it to me. Since I have extra, I plan to open one of the envelopes and upload those. My university from the UK gave me an original transcript which is not sealed so I will upload that one. I will also upload all my marksheets. Better to be safe than sorry.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
xpressentry said:
It depends on the university. My universities from India sealed the envelopes and gave it to me. Since I have extra, I plan to open one of the envelopes and upload those. My university from the UK gave me an original transcript which is not sealed so I will upload that one. I will also upload all my marksheets. Better to be safe than sorry.
But my university doesn't hand over the transcripts to keep it confidential and rather wants to send it directly to an institution/organization.

I have my WES evaluation done already, but how should I deal with this situation?

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in same situation, let me know what will you do in the end.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you study in Canada by any chance? This would be the first time i'm seeing "Education Transcripts" section for someone who studied outside of Canada.

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
Did you study in Canada by any chance? This would be the first time i'm seeing "Education Transcripts" section for someone who studied outside of Canada.
I did my bachelors from my home country and I did post graduate certificate from Humber college.

This concern is for my bachelors degree.

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe9kah said:
I did my bachelors from my home country and I did post graduate certificate from Humber college.

This concern is for my bachelors degree.
Same for me

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine says "Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)"
what to upload for foreign education?

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
candavisa said:
Mine says "Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)"
what to upload for foreign education?
Same here, I cant just give them my Canadian Education alone. They need proof of my bachelors degree as well.

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for foreign bachlors degree i will give them the certificate and wes letter.