+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Two or more post graduate certificate

swarnamoorthy

Mar 16, 2018
Hi,

I have done a 4 year Bachelor's in Engineering and an Executive Masters Program in Business Analytics from IIM Calcutta, which was a one year distance certificate program. Will these be counted under the 2 or more post graduate degree or certificate section under the CRS?
Need help urgently as my scores largely depend on the fact that it gets counted under the category.

Thanks,
Swarna Moorthy

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I have done a 4 year Bachelor's in Engineering and an Executive Masters Program in Business Analytics from IIM Calcutta, which was a one year distance certificate program. Will these be counted under the 2 or more post graduate degree or certificate section under the CRS?
Need help urgently as my scores largely depend on the fact that it gets counted under the category.

Thanks,
Swarna Moorthy
Before ECA we cannot guarantee you this. You must complete ECA for your both bachelors and masters from one of the authorised organizations such as WES. If your ECA states bachelors degree and minimum 1 year diploma/certificate from recognized institute then yes you will be awarded points for "two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees one must be three or more years long".

Good Luck!