+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry to Canada from India

Prashan87

Nov 14, 2017
Hi

I Ve booked my Ielts which is due in 45 days. In the interim can I proceed with the Education credential assessment ECA?

Regards
Prashanth

Prashan87

Nov 14, 2017
Yes you can. IELTS and ECA are two different and independent things. Good Luck!
Thanks. Unfortunately the cic tool isn't allowing me to proceed with the express entry profile as it requires a unique number. In order to mention the unique number, the eligibility form needs to be filled. However, since I haven't completed my ielts

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Thanks. Unfortunately the cic tool isn't allowing me to proceed with the express entry profile as it requires a unique number. In order to mention the unique number, the eligibility form needs to be filled. However, since I haven't completed my ielts
You need to have an IELTS report and an ECA before you create an EE profile. You cannot claim points for you language scores or your degree if you don't have them.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean you already have ECA and you are asking about creating EE with only ECA? If yes, then no you can't. You need both IELTS and ECA.