+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry system

usman111

Jun 6, 2014
HI

1. Well my question is that in January 2015 express entry system will be used, what I want to know that how much processing time it will take currently it takes between 12 to 24 months, please provide me some reference of authentic source as well,

2. My next question is that which one is better to apply the existing system or the express entry system, is express entry system is more tough than the current system in terms of requirements etc.

3. If I apply before January 2015 let suppose in October 2014 than after January how express entry system will affect the processing time will it be reduced or it will take 12 to 24 months,

4. One last question is express entry system is more expensive than the current system

Regards

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usman111 said:
HI

1. Well my question is that in January 2015 express entry system will be used, what I want to know that how much processing time it will take currently it takes between 12 to 24 months, please provide me some reference of authentic source as well,
according to minister it will take no longer than 6months

2. My next question is that which one is better to apply the existing system or the express entry system, is express entry system is more tough than the current system in terms of requirements etc.
yes u r right

3. If I apply before January 2015 let suppose in October 2014 than after January how express entry system will affect the processing time will it be reduced or it will take 12 to 24 months,
again according to minister all successful application fswp2014 will be finished between 1yr

4. One last question is express entry system is more expensive than the current system
nobody knows yet! ;D ;D ;D

Regards