+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Rahul_Mehra

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for this and not sure if anyone else got stuck with tbese.

1. I and my wife are BTech. So while filling the education history, little unsure if we need to start updating from 10th class data onwards , or just the graduation details would do? Basically are we to upload three rowas I.e for 10th, 12th and BTech?

2. Application uses words 'Secondary' and 'post secondary'. So is Secondary 10+2 I.e class 12th?

3. One of the options under level of education is 'secondary diploma(high school graduation)'. So is this 12th?

4. While entering the details for point 3, will we give start date as that from 11th class I.e 10+1 or it is start date of class 12th?

Sorry if these sound redundant or confusing... But that's how I am seeing this.....COMPLEX :(

If you or anyone can please guide.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
For proof of funds , do i need to get a certificate from CA stating all my accounts and their details in one document or should i upload separately ??
I have heard some has a document from the CA.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you write your institution name if it doesnt fill in one column. Did you write it in the column below it or mentioned just the remaining words in the next sheet. ?? I am having this problem.
In that case I wrote the whole table in a separate sheet. Finally almost all the tables were in a separate sheet, some because what you say and others because didn't had enough rows.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017

1. I and my wife are BTech. So while filling the education history, little unsure if we need to start updating from 10th class data onwards , or just the graduation details would do? Basically are we to upload three rowas I.e for 10th, 12th and BTech?

In education history, you can mention 10th onwards. In that sense, yes three rows.

2. Application uses words 'Secondary' and 'post secondary'. So is Secondary 10+2 I.e class 12th?

Secondary - 10th
Post Secondary/ Senior Secondary / high school - 12th

3. One of the options under level of education is 'secondary diploma(high school graduation)'. So is this 12th?

Yes

4. While entering the details for point 3, will we give start date as that from 11th class I.e 10+1 or it is start date of class 12th?
Start date and end date of class 12 only..

Sorry if these sound redundant or confusing... But that's how I am seeing this.....COMPLEX :(

Reactions: Kuchbhi

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Ok. Now I am confused.
When I submitted my EE profile, I put my highest education Masters, and my wife's two masters. I did not put any Bachelors and class 10/12 information. Since I read that it's understood that Master superseded Bachelors. Should I withdraw my profile my EE , edit it with Bachelors info and submit again?

P.S - Our WES evaluation contains both our Bachelors and Masters information, and says Canadian equivalent to Master and Double Masters respectively.

Last edited:

tap8829

Aug 29, 2017
I received the ITA on 12th July and then later got the results for my French language exam. Can i add the results in the post ITA application as I have not mentioned them in the Express Entry? This addition will change my score by adding 6 points to the original score. I was hoping the results would be helpful when my application will be reviewed by the visa officer.

Thank you for your help.

kolasinac

Aug 17, 2017
My mother and sibling have transferred funds into my account to help me meet the POF requirements.

My question is, can I submit signed self declarations from both of them mentioning the dates and amount of transferred funds along with my 6 month bank statement showing those transfers?

Are gift deeds really necessary to be furnished or would the above documents work?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My mother and sibling have transferred funds into my account to help me meet the POF requirements.

My question is, can I submit signed self declarations from both of them mentioning the dates and amount of transferred funds along with my 6 month bank statement showing those transfers?

Are gift deeds really necessary to be furnished or would the above documents work?
Hi,

Gift deeds add legal validity to your claims, so I would stick to them.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I received the ITA on 12th July and then later got the results for my French language exam. Can i add the results in the post ITA application as I have not mentioned them in the Express Entry? This addition will change my score by adding 6 points to the original score. I was hoping the results would be helpful when my application will be reviewed by the visa officer.

Thank you for your help.
Once you get an ITA increasing your CRS score does not give you any advantage. All they want to make sure is that you are above the minimum.
So to answer your question, there is no harm in adding it, since you have put in a lot of work, but it wont make a difference.

If you choose to add it, make a note of it in your LOE.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Ok. Now I am confused.
When I submitted my EE profile, I put my highest education Masters, and my wife's two masters. I did not put any Bachelors and class 10/12 information. Since I read that it's understood that Master superseded Bachelors. Should I withdraw my profile my EE , edit it with Bachelors info and submit again?

P.S - Our WES evaluation contains both our Bachelors and Masters information, and says Canadian equivalent to Master and Double Masters respectively.
Hi,

Dont get yourself confused. What you did is ok, dont withdraw, just edit and it will be updated. Under education history enter everything you have an ECA for (your Bachelors and Master). Dont put class 10/12.

With regards to your points, they wont change as the system gives points for your highest level of education.

Hope that makes it clear.

Reactions: Kuchbhi

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
This is incorrect. For the Federal Skilled Worker Program they only want your post-secondary education. In other word, only what you have an ECA for.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

New
This is incorrect. For the Federal Skilled Worker Program they only want your post-secondary education. In other word, only what you have an ECA for.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
For proof of funds , do i need to get a certificate from CA stating all my accounts and their details in one document or should i upload separately ??
I have heard some has a document from the CA.
No, you dont. They are only concerned about the account(s) which has(have) the required funds. They are not doing analyzing your net-worth, all they want to know is that you have the minimum required funds. So if the funds are in 1 account only give details of that account in the form of a bank letter which includes the following information:
"Document requirements
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
  • Other documents may also be requested, as necessary."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

regards