+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi raj

Can I attach background declaration form (schedule A form ) in LOE section or not required ? If I will not attach will cic ask for it later during BG check ?

Actually the background declaration form which I submitted during sinp nomination, there are some changes in tht .

Please suggest

deepcan

Oct 20, 2014
I meant that I didnt remember house no of all the addresses as due to my job nature I had to change different cities. So I just put the area name and city and pin code. Thanks for you took out your time for me.

Raj pls guide on the above.
Also, pl tell do we have to list addresses for OINP nomination also.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kakmam1 said:
Hi raj

Can I attach background declaration form (schedule A form ) in LOE section or not required ? If I will not attach will cic ask for it later during BG check ?

Actually the background declaration form which I submitted during sinp nomination, there are some changes in tht .

Please suggest
You can also submit an ordinary LOE to explain your case. I used the LOE slot to submit my visa refusal letters because I answered "yes" in the statutory questions. I have not had any Schedule A requests to this day.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi everyone.

I'm going through my EE application and I'd like to ask one (for now ;) ) question.
Doing EE application, do I have to list my previous work experience if it's not at all related to my current job here in Canada that I got LMO for?
I'm asking cause all my previous jobs (not in Canada) have nothing to do with the NOC nuber I have in my LMO.

Thank you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepcan said:
I meant that I didnt remember house no of all the addresses as due to my job nature I had to change different cities. So I just put the area name and city and pin code. Thanks for you took out your time for me.

Raj pls guide on the above.
Also, pl tell do we have to list addresses for OINP nomination also.
If you lived at an address, you have to mention it - completely. Street/City names alone won't budge. OINP application form does not prompt you to mention any addresses. Its only for your post ITA application.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Hi raj

In LOE section I m attaching only SINP nomination approval letter. Do I need to write any cover letter ??
Please suggest
Hi Raj,

Request you to please help

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this --->

https://dhavaldesai.me/how-to-open-express-entry-profile-with-images/12-canadian-immigration

thx for help..i have overall 6 bands in ielts....L6.5, R5.5 , W6.5, S6 its sufficient right???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kakmam1 said:
Hi raj

Please suggest
I think Asivad has already answered this question!

Schedule A need not be submitted until asked. You can fill your personal History section properly, without any gaps and you will NOT receive a Schedule A request.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi! Kindly share your advice..

I sent my PR application and received my AOR yesterday but now I thought, why the system did not require for the copy of my Provincial Nomination Letter though I indicated I have one. Now this worries me.

A friend in the forum advised me to send the nomination letter through CSE though she is not sure if this is required.

Hope anyone in the same situation can advice me.

Should I have proactively attached the Provincial Nomination Letter even if it was not asked or is CIC suppose to ask it afterwards? Should I proceed on sending it through CSE?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:
Hi! Kindly share your advice..

I sent my PR application and received my AOR yesterday but now I thought, why the system did not require for the copy of my Provincial Nomination Letter though I indicated I have one. Now this worries me.

A friend in the forum advised me to send the nomination letter through CSE though she is not sure if this is required.

Hope anyone in the same situation can advice me.

Should I have proactively attached the Provincial Nomination Letter even if it was not asked or is CIC suppose to ask it afterwards? Should I proceed on sending it through CSE?
Did you receive your 600 points through the system? You don't need to include the nomination certificate as cic is already aware of your nomination - the province does that part.

I'm pnp and have not been asked for the certificate at any point so far.

asadjamalkhan

Sep 10, 2014
Hello

I have got my educational docs assessed by WES in accountancy profession. I am having confusion about whether i fall in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years".

WES have given me overall Canadian equivalency "Bachelor degree (four years) as i have total 16 years of education from Pakistan(bullet point 1 to 3 below). details of individual assessment are given below:

1 Bachelor of commerce (BCOM) which is a two years program and WES gave equivalency of 'Diploma two years'
2 Post graduate diploma (after BCOM) in banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of three years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credntial is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
3 Masters in Banking and finance which is one year program and WES gave equivalency of 'Bachelor degree of four years' and also add remarks stating that " the equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previously completed (see # 1 above).
4 ACCA (submitted 10 out of 14 passed paper for assessment) and WES gave equivalency of 'One and One-half years of undergraduate study'

so based on the above assessment, could someone please guide me whether i am falling in the category of "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" as mentioned by CIC. So that i can plan my IELTS accordingly to get good score in order to get bonus points from CRS.

Your earliest response will be appreciated.
Regards.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
ozlis said:
Did you receive your 600 points through the system? You don't need to include the nomination certificate as cic is already aware of your nomination - the province does that part.

I'm pnp and have not been asked for the certificate at any point so far.
Thanks so much ozlis for your reply! it is such a relief!

Yes I did receive the 600 points.

I was reading the CIC website earlier and came across the part stating that provincial certs are mandatory to provide and incomplete documents will be rejected. That's why I started fretting and already trying to figure out how to do the CSE. ;)

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi everyone.

I'm going through my EE application and I'd like to ask one (for now ;) ) question.
Doing EE application, do I have to list my previous work experience if it's not at all related to my current job here in Canada that I got LMO for?
I'm asking cause all my previous jobs (not in Canada) have nothing to do with the NOC nuber I have in my LMO.

Thank you!
Hi

Can someone please help me with this one??

Thanks

zppatel

Sep 16, 2015
Hi Yampower,

Could you please help me as i submitted my express entry application on 28 July 2015 and received response from CIC on 9 Feb 2016 to submit payment recipt and employemnt letter again by 26 feb 2016.
But on submitting these documents online through mycic, i am getting system error consistently.
Even submitted CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY form to get it resolved but got no response so far and calling CIC agents is in vain as they dont have any idea on my application.

Not sure what's happening ::) ::) ::) ::)

Can you please suggest what should I do?

Thanks in advance