+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly I need the answer for the following questions ASAP

1. in the application, they ask if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before. I made an EE profile before but it is ineligble because i didn't make a job bank account so should I answer yes? also where I can find the UCI number?

2. I am working as TA (part time job) in canada during my phd, should I put it in the application?

3. I am also get paid as RA for my PhD research in Canada, but I noticed that it will not bring any points for me so I thought in not writing it in the application. Is that a problem?

Please I need the answers for these points ASAP.
I want to submit an EE profile before the new draw

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
hello people, would there be a problem if a got a WES assessment done for my bachelor degree even though i have a masters degree from canada? would it be a conflict?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bavana said:
Kindly I need the answer for the following questions ASAP

1. in the application, they ask if I have applied for the Canadian immigration and citizenship before. I made an EE profile before but it is rejected so should I answer yes? also where I can find the UCI number?

It doesn't mean registering for EE Profile. It means in your life if you would have applied to CIC and through their acknowledgement you received file number that is called UCI.

2. If I didn't make an account in the job bank and I do not have a job offer, I will be rejected? in other words, Do I have to make an account in the job bank in order to be eligable?

It's a must do formality. Without registering to job bank your EE Account may not function.

3. I already a paid RA while doing my PhD in Canada, but I noticed that it will not bring any points for me so I thought in not writing it in the application. Is that a problem?

Since you are not claiming any points for your Ph.D. It doesn't matter you whether mention or not.

Please I need the answers for these points ASAP.
I want to submit an EE profile before the new draw

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@fly2can Can you clarify the first point again?

Also, I made a mistake in the number of hrs for one of the jobs I submitted in the ineligible profile however I was working 2 jobs at the same time so it won't affect my score. In my new profile, I will only write the one I wrote its hrs correct coz this is the only one I can bring a letter for. Can they consider this as misrepresentation ?

I am working as TA (part time job) in canada during my phd, should I put it in the application?

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many people apply for Canada Immigration. After Iodging file, due to some reasons, many candidates don't succeed either they are not eligible or don't fulfill the Immigration's requirements. So, in such instance, an email is sent by Canadian Immigration with file number written at the start of email. That is called UCI number.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bavana said:
Do I have to submit a letter for it? and can I change the number of hours because in the rejected one I put a wrong hours?
No need to submit any letter for incorrect entries/details in the previous profile. You can go ahead and enter the correct number of hours in the new EE profile.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
redd456 said:
hello people, would there be a problem if a got a WES assessment done for my bachelor degree even though i have a masters degree from canada? would it be a conflict?
To get maximum CRS points for your education, you need not get ECA done as you already have Canandian Masters. Getting an ECA done for Bachelors will not affect your CRS in any way, however, if you still want to do it, you can, it will not pose any issue for your application processing. However, please note if you have IELTS and you already have Canandian Masters, you can go ahead and create and submit your Express Entry profile, you do not have to wait for ECA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
darkmater said:
I was diagnosed with tuberculosis in 2002. I completed my treatment and totally healed and I have never had any problem with tbclsis since then. Moreover, I have another health problem called "ulseratif colitis" since I was diagnosed in 2002. It is in remission over the past 13 years. I have never hospitalised nor had flares during this period, and have been only on meselazine 3x500 per day. Since I written these health issues in Schedule A: Background/Decleration form, they asked me to provide Additional Information Letters. So, my question is what kind of information letters am I supposed to provide, I amquite bewildered. Please help guys.
From what I understand, it looks like you need to submit copies of your medical records, reports, doctor's prescriptions and any other information that you can provide in this regard. Submit whatever that you have in this regard.

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have just published an eBook on Amazon Kindle on how to immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry Stream without paying an immigration consultant. This book will teach you the gimmicks on how to boost your CRS score by just following the rule of permutation. You will also have access to all the recruitment sites which can be used to apply for jobs. There is a sales promotion going on just now where you get to read the book absolutely free from tomorrow until Friday 24th June 2016.

As a thank you, when you subscribe to my blog at www[dot]leavingforcanada[dot]com I will email a Canadian-style formatted Resume back to you which will significantly improve your chances of being invited for that job interview.

To access the eBook, kindly search for "Immigrating to Canada through the Express Entry Stream" on Kindle and as always leaving a review for me after downloading and reading the book is always appreciated.

Cheers

khakankundi

Jul 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

i have receeived my WES report and my wife's letter from PEBC.

Kindly guide me now what should be the next step.

Regards

Khakan

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
From what I understand, it looks like you need to submit copies of your medical records, reports, doctor's prescriptions and any other information that you can provide in this regard. Submit whatever that you have in this regard.
Thanks mate I appreciate it. Do you think these health issues would lead to any problem?

fadia20122

Jun 10, 2016
Hello , if the university is not listed with WES but attested by the ministry of higher education , do they still asses that certificate

chiran_nvt

May 25, 2016
Visa Office......
VOHY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Khakan,

How long did it take for the WES reports to come ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chiran

nikhil.bhatia

Oct 12, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
O-8 (L-9, R-8, S-7, W-7)
File Transfer...
24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Interview........
N.A.
Passport Req..
17-02-17
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2017
LANDED..........
06-03-2017
Hello All,

Can someone please guide me. I am creating my EE profile. I came to canada on a student visa. I got a JOB in NOC B during my studies. i started working for that company in march 2015 as a part timer (working 16 hrs per week). i finished my studies in April 2015. starting may 2016 i continued my JOB as a full timer. I applied for my PGWP in May 2015 and got it in Sep 2015.

So my question is what do i fill in the work history profile?? Should i mention my 2 months work experience or not as a part time work as i become qualified to practice in that profession in May 2015. In my employment letter it says i started working for this company from march 2015 or is it the date i recieved my work permit??

Can someone please guide me.

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

This is the below summary of my ECA report. Please let me know should I need to mention one or more degrees / masters degree, when creating EE profile.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Master's degree
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Computer Applications
Year: 2008

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Business Administration
Year: 2014
Awarded by: Bharathiar University
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree

Regards
Awarded by: University of Madras
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)