+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi, I have created express entry profile and have entered all my previous work experiences. One of the companies that I worked for is a startup and I only have experience letter to support this experience. Do I need reference letter as per CIC requirements?
Only if you claiming points for it. Otherwise remove it from work experience and you can put it in personal history once you get ITA

Reactions: Mahansh

Mahansh

Apr 2, 2024
Only if you claiming points for it. Otherwise remove it from work experience and you can put it in personal history once you get ITA
Thank you so much Sarah! This is brilliant and seems best possible solution to me. My most recent work experience is 4+years (I get CIC reference letter) and I have completed 2 years in Canada as a worker.

rohitmonga

Jan 3, 2024
Hello everyone.
I have two questions.
I did my upfront medical in 2022 and PCC in 2023 January.
I received invitation to apply in last month i.e. march 2024.
Do my PCC and medical is still valid or no? I did not go back to India since I came here.

Eddie12

Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone I have a question
Can I make the employment reference letter myself and let my supervisor or manager sign it.

Mani80544

Feb 23, 2024
Hello everyone.
I have two questions.
I did my upfront medical in 2022 and PCC in 2023 January.
I received invitation to apply in last month i.e. march 2024.
Do my PCC and medical is still valid or no? I did not go back to India since I came here.
I have same question anyone here can help or related experience. Does ircc ask for new pcc and medical?