+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry status (longer than 6months)

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Submitted and paid for my application Feb 15 2018. Passed my medicals in March. Got an email requesting for my passport October 15 2018. I had to wait 8 solid months. I submitted the case-specific enquiry and requested for my GCMS Oct 9 so maybe that made them notice my acocunt.
1st of all many congratulations to you for getting the passport request.
-
I am still in the same boat bro, i submitted and paid application fee on 23rd february 2018 :
not a single email or any update by CIC after that until now.
Medicals passed, Criminality Passed,
Eligibility is still under review,
Security not yet started.

At this time i can only remember that i have not submitted any document of my current job (in canada) which explains the Duties & Responsibilities of my role in this company. (Coz my company would not give me any letter like that), so 1 of my friend who got the PR while working in the same company & same role, said to me that it won't matter coz he didn't submitted that document either but still got the PR within 4 months.

idk what's going on with my application, i'l be leaving this job after working here for 2 years.
Lets see what info i get in the GCMS notes. fingers crossed.
-

In Between, what is the CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY that u mentioned???

Last edited:

KingsleyJNC

Feb 21, 2017
what is the difference b/w miniter of parliament and member of parliament? What is the website to search for my MP? Any help is much appreciated.

I submitted my application in April 2018 inland and it's stuck at criminality according to GCMS notes.

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
Submitted and paid for my application Feb 15 2018. Passed my medicals in March. Got an email requesting for my passport October 15 2018. I had to wait 8 solid months. I submitted the case-specific enquiry and requested for my GCMS Oct 9 so maybe that made them notice my acocunt.
Hey Hi,

Just wanted to know, whats the expiry date of your medical...??

Thanks

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi Every one, I am from India and my AOR date is 11 Apr, am I eligible to
1st of all many congratulations to you for getting the passport request.
-
I am still in the same boat bro, i submitted and paid application fee on 23rd february 2018 :
not a single email or any update by CIC after that until now.
Medicals passed, Criminality Passed,
Eligibility is still under review,
Security not yet started.

At this time i can only remember that i have not submitted any document of my current job (in canada) which explains the Duties & Responsibilities of my role in this company. (Coz my company would not give me any letter like that), so 1 of my friend who got the PR while working in the same company & same role, said to me that it won't matter coz he didn't submitted that document either but still got the PR within 4 months.

idk what's going on with my application, i'l be leaving this job after working here for 2 years.
Lets see what info i get in the GCMS notes. fingers crossed.
-

In Between, what is the CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY that u mentioned???[/QUOT

phollybobo

Aug 29, 2018
Please help interpret the below: what is the meaning in terms of stage

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Please help interpret the below: what is the meaning in terms of stage

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's IP2. Did you just notice the change?
Have you gotten your PPR now?

Kakubawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi all,

We received AOR on June 14, Medical passed On June 28. No other update yet. Called CIC. Agent said your application is untouched till date. I asked if it is normal to which she said no. Don't know what to do and whom to contact. Already paid all fee upfront. Pls guide. Applied GCMS though. Expected to receive them by first week of DEC 2018

Reactions: AlexandraO

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Hi all,

We received AOR on June 14, Medical passed On June 28. No other update yet. Called CIC. Agent said your application is untouched till date. I asked if it is normal to which she said no. Don't know what to do and whom to contact. Already paid all fee upfront. Pls guide. Applied GCMS though. Expected to receive them by first week of DEC 2018
joining to the question. from GCMS notes it looks like mine untouched from 24 of may (just office location transfer in July), no new comments after 24 of May

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Kindly advise on th GCMS notes received by me today, mentions review required-proof of funds.
Detailed summary mentions that review is required as cad 12,016 is available as per bank statement however cad 18,617 is needed for family of 3 also Page 2 mentions as available funds cad 19,400 as I have submitted my documents for bank and PF.

rambagalkot

Mar 9, 2012
Hi guys,

My AOR was 2-May-18 and about on 230 days mark and still nothing. I can see the progress bar but the comment says my application falls under the 20% applications that take longer than usual.

I dropped few web forms but I get the standard reply that my application is still in Process and nothing else. Can anyone help me on any way to know what is causing the delay?

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi guys,

My AOR was 2-May-18 and about on 230 days mark and still nothing. I can see the progress bar but the comment says my application falls under the 20% applications that take longer than usual.

I dropped few web forms but I get the standard reply that my application is still in Process and nothing else. Can anyone help me on any way to know what is causing the delay?
Have you ordered GCMS notes by any chance ?

Dec 18, 2018
Hello everyone, I have submitted my EE application on April 9, 2018 and IRCC requested AD on April 26,2018 which provided four days later.
Since then my application status is as below without any change:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NOC: 2241 - online EE Outland - GCMS notes are not ordered -

Your comments are highly appreciated.