+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry score 403 Are they any chances for PNP

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
Received the msg from Ontario PNP to apply for Ontario PNP .
With 403 score, will it be worth applying for Ontario PNP ?

How much are the channces I will be able to get nomination

Regards,
Isha

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations! Kindly go ahead and apply for the same. Make sure you send across all the documents required by them and a letter of Intention to reside in Ontario which specifies your ties with Ontario.
It is definitely worth it. If you send in your application now in Nov/Dec 2015 and if all goes well, you can have your nomination in April/May 2016.

The EE rounds of Invitation score in last 20 draws has never fallen below 450 CRS points.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isha86 said:

Regards,
Isha
Many congratulation..
please let us know, how you got the massage? and what you sent them ? i mean paper documents or email?

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Congratulations! Kindly go ahead and apply for the same. Make sure you have send across all the documents required to them and a letter of Intention to reside in Ontario which specifies your ties with Ontario.
It is definitely worth it. If you send in your application now in Nov/Dec 2015 and if all goes well, you can have your nomination in April/May 2016.

The EE rounds of Invitation score in last 20 draws has never fallen below 450 CRS points.
Thank you so much :)
Regards
Isha

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
beeba-bacha said:
Many congratulation..
please let us know, how you got the massage? and what you sent them ? i mean paper documents or email?
I got it in my CIC account. But that means I have to apply for PNP. I haven't got nomination yet.
Regards,
Isha

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
Isha86 said:

Regards,
Isha
i yesterday applied for OPNP.... with score 406.... wats your NOC?

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
Congratulations! Kindly go ahead and apply for the same. Make sure you send across all the documents required by them and a letter of Intention to reside in Ontario which specifies your ties with Ontario.

Is it mandatory to have ties in Ontario to apply for its PNP???

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Isha86 said:

Regards,
Isha
As long as you received PT and the info in your profile is correct (no misrepresentation), you have a very high chance to receive nomination.

Of course, prepare CAD1,500 and apply within 45 days

Good luck

Inno77

Aug 24, 2014
One_Topsy said:
As long as you received PT and the info in your profile is correct (no misrepresentation), you have a very high chance to receive nomination.

Of course, prepare CAD1,500 and apply within 45 days

Good luck
Hi One_Topsy

I was browsing through the forum posts and stumbled across your post and your status to OINP and SINP, could you please guide if dual intention applies here and how you took care of it.

Thanks

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
Inno77 said:
Hi One_Topsy

I was browsing through the forum posts and stumbled across your post and your status to OINP and SINP, could you please guide if dual intention applies here and how you took care of it.

Thanks
good observation

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
Mine is 403. Will be applying this week. Working on documents .
Do you know what are documents, required from PR friends in Ontario, for section {proving intention to settle in Canada}
Thank you
Regards, Isha

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Inno77 said:
Hi One_Topsy

Thanks
I got the PT from Ontario, but before i applied, SINP opened up and I chose to apply there.
I didn't apply to Ontario, so no dual intention.
However, there is nothing that stopped me from applying to both. There is a place they ask if you've applied to any other province. I would have answered yes and given the details. In my case i chose SINP because;
1. I hear there are more opportunities opening up there
2. I had not gotten the CAD1500 for OINP (no local bank giving draft in CAD)
3. SINP seemed to be faster
Good luck guys

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Isha86 said:
Do you know what are documents, required from PR friends in Ontario, for section {proving intention to settle in Canada}
Thank you
Regards, Isha
I don't think there are any document requirements for friends. The can't give you extra points and for intention to settle, simply mentioning you have friends in addition to other things should suffice.
I know some guys on the forum who had nomination and didn't even mention friends.
Good luck

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Isha86 said:
Thank you
Regards, Isha
Sample Letter of Intent for Ontario OINP Programme:

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried female. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2174 .

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
First Name Last Name
Passport Number: XXXXXX

Just edit it as applicable to you.

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
One_Topsy said:
I don't think there are any document requirements for friends. The can't give you extra points and for intention to settle, simply mentioning you have friends in addition to other things should suffice.
I know some guys on the forum who had nomination and didn't even mention friends.
Good luck
[I agree. They said in guide to mention "your personal and professional contacts", So I just thought. i have few friends and past colleagues so, I should mention , just as a supporting documents :) ]