+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry Rejection : Basis of staying in quebec

bczar

Dec 10, 2019
Hey @Aman1212 : Just noticed your message. I moved out of Quebec and submitted the application on Sep. Nowadays IRCC is taking more time to process the PR. So it may take an year.

Reactions: Aman1212

CanadaVisa45

Feb 1, 2019
its in process what about you have you moved out of quebec?
I did move out of Quebec, it's been almost 5 months. I did submit lease, Rental advance receipt , letter from employer - working out of QC, Hydro setup confirmation. I am thinking to add DL. is it beneficial to add through web form? did you add any docs through webfrom ?

Narayan Mani

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-11-2020
Any update for anyone in a similar situation who had applied?

My Québec employer mentioned in the Letter of Employment that I work remotely from my home in Ottawa. I applied in November after staying in Ontario for 4 months with a lease and Ontario IDs. The application seems to be in process without much trouble. But I’m still worried.

Sunnyjohal@1997

Sep 15, 2018
Any update for anyone in a similar situation who had applied?

My Québec employer mentioned in the Letter of Employment that I work remotely from my home in Ottawa. I applied in November after staying in Ontario for 4 months with a lease and Ontario IDs. The application seems to be in process without much trouble. But I’m still worried.
Hey buddy,

I am in the same boat, did you got any updates on your PR application under CEC
?

every help is much appreciated:)