+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY realted questions for PGWP Holders/CEC category

Aarti2791

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi everyone,

I have one year continuous experience in 2 different NOC codes (both NOC B). I wanted to know if I will be eligible to get the 40 points. Anyone in the same scenario who have created a profile already?

Thank you in advance.

Aarti

Canadastar90

Jan 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have one year continuous experience in 2 different NOC codes (both NOC B). I wanted to know if I will be eligible to get the 40 points. Anyone in the same scenario who have created a profile already?

Thank you in advance.

Aarti

Hi Aarti,

I have created and submitted my profile. My job experience is also in 2 different NOC codes (both B). I did not get any points for work experience.
:mad:

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Canadastar90 said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Aarti

Hi Aarti,

I have created and submitted my profile. My job experience is also in 2 different NOC codes (both B). I did not get any points for work experience.
:mad:
Was there a gap between your employment in those 2 NOCs?

I'm unsure of how it deals with different NOCs that still fall within a skilled class, but from what I've seen on here people have had trouble with the CRS system recognizing non-continous work experience.

Canadastar90

Jan 22, 2015
NO there was no gap between the two NOC's. I had continuous work experience. I guess I should put the date continuous in the CRS system. I have put the date of friday for the previous job and Next week monday for the next job. The two weekend days (Saturday and Sunday) that I have excluded may have led to this situation I guess.

Please let me know if any one have come across the same situation.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Canadastar90 said:
NO there was no gap between the two NOC's. I had continuous work experience. I guess I should put the date continuous in the CRS system. I have put the date of friday for the previous job and Next week monday for the next job. The two weekend days (Saturday and Sunday) that I have excluded may have led to this situation I guess.

Please let me know if any one have come across the same situation.
You cannot even put the date, as far as I remember it's monthly base.

5abtotdot

Nov 4, 2014
Can someone help me ' i will complete two years from graduation in march and i have left with 1.5 year workpermit so i wanna know what is the wasiest pnp and fastest process i can apply

afscot

Jan 23, 2015
So nobody could come up with the definite answer to which NOC code from the drop down list to choose when you have an Open Work Visa with no specific NOC code written on it?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
does employer hiring PGWP holder have to submit information about their business or organization, the Offer of Employment form, and pay a fee to Citizenship and Immigration Canada?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2015-02-09.asp

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there are any clarification of having two jobs in the same year for CEC award the 40 points? Even if its the same NOC code?

Babasalaa1

Mar 27, 2015
This Marcus 666505 or whatever is retarded, Im on pgwp and I have a permanent job offer, he does not know anything about immigration procedures.

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi guys, please advise on my below query:

My Work Permit doesn't have NOC code in it but the WP application submitted by my company has NOC 2171 in it. The job title mentioned in WP by CIC has 'Software Architect' which falls under example title of another NOC which is 2173. But in my Express entry I have mentioned it as per my WP application which is NOC 2171 and also current reference letter from employer has duties related to NOC 2171. Is it good?

kamalkush21

Jan 22, 2019
How do you get the points for job in express entry profile,if you are on post graduation work permit and have a valid job offer. Somebody told me as you are on PGWP you can get your 50 or 200 points depending on the job you are doing without the LMIA as PGWP is a LMIA exempt permit.
The final question is how do you fill the section (Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment) inside the work history in express entry profile to get the work points. anybody help

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
How do you get the points for job in express entry profile,if you are on post graduation work permit and have a valid job offer. Somebody told me as you are on PGWP you can get your 50 or 200 points depending on the job you are doing without the LMIA as PGWP is a LMIA exempt permit.
The final question is how do you fill the section (Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment) inside the work history in express entry profile to get the work points. anybody help
Check: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=698&top=29

kamalkush21

Jan 22, 2019