+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry qwary

Discussion in 'Caregiver Pathways' started by Latabhadrecha, Jul 3, 2019.

  1. Hi sir
    I m from india i want to shift to canada
    What to do? I want to work in canada as a nenny i dont know prosess to imigration or pr plz tel me what do whre i appling
  2. You need to have an employer here in Canada.
    You also must have a 1 year post secondary education and CLB 5 in language proficiency.
    Latabhadrecha likes this.

Share This Page