Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi forum,

I have one query related to express entry. I was creating my profile and in education section, there was no column where i can write my eca number.

Can someone help me out in this? I have to mention eca number but where?

Even when i submitted my profile in details its written processing submission not showing whether eligible or not

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in education section they will ask about post secondary education...click yes....then followed by a series of questions than they will ask about credential assessment...and then the ECA report ref no..

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caddr said:
in education section they will ask about post secondary education...click yes....then followed by a series of questions than they will ask about credential assessment...and then the ECA report ref no..
I dnt know may be i am missing something because i didnt find any coloumn of eca number

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I dnt know may be i am missing something because i didnt find any coloumn of eca number
depending upon your ans the next question appears for eg. if they are asking about post sec education if you say no then it will not ask any ques but if you write yes then they will ask about your stream of education and so on... so it ask about ECA ref no but make sure you are writing right ans

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caddr said:
depending upon your ans the next question appears for eg. if they are asking about post sec education if you say no then it will not ask any ques but if you write yes then they will ask about your stream of education and so on... so it ask about ECA ref no but make sure you are writing right ans
I cannot see whether i am eligible or not,because it is showing processing submission and there is some issues with cic website.

At the end, i didnt mention anywhere my eca number

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I cannot see whether i am eligible or not,because it is showing processing submission and there is some issues with cic website.

At the end, i didnt mention anywhere my eca number
I have not mentioned any ECA number as Express entry has not given me any option though. Some say i will get an option but i didnt and without eca i submitted and it showed eligible and even i got my points.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
Jaiveer Singh said:
I have not mentioned any ECA number as Express entry has not given me any option though. Some say i will get an option but i didnt and without eca i submitted and it showed eligible and even i got my points.
Did you opt for yes " have you got your foreign degrees assessed". After that you get a set of further questions in which they ask you to input your ECA #

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindudhiman said:
Did you opt for yes " have you got your foreign degrees assessed". After that you get a set of further questions in which they ask you to input your ECA #
Has Jaiveer Pahwa finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?
Yes

Field of study Help
Management

From
Year i started
This is my current study

To
I finishd
Complete/full academic years Help

Full-time/part-time study Help
Full time

Standing at the end of study period Help
Degree awarded

Country of study
India

City/town of study
Delhi

Name of school/institution
Name of University

Level of education Help
Masters

Was Jaiveer Pahwa awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? Help
Yes

These are my question and answers, can someone correct where i am doing error as system have not asked me about ECA number

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
You incorrectly answered "Yes" to this question:
Was Jaiveer Pahwa awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?

Since your degree is from India, you should have answered "No".
I am fine now thank you for help :)