Express Entry Queries

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it true that i cant make express entry profile in skilled immigration if i dnt have at least one year work experience in canada? and if this is true how people are creating their profiles from outside canada?

This is so confusing , someone has an explanation of this?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
Is it true that i cant make express entry profile in skilled immigration if i dnt have at least one year work experience in canada? and if this is true how people are creating their profiles from outside canada?

Not true. However, having Canadian Experience and/or having job offer (for people who landed in Canada with supported LMIA) have the advantage as they would score better.
But any one can create a profile and wait till an ITA is issued.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx for your reply.

So while creating profile you should have IELTS and ECA with you? i have job offer but its not supported by LMIA. when ill make the profile at the end after putting all info it will show my points?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
Thanx for your reply.

So while creating profile you should have IELTS and ECA with you? i have job offer but its not supported by LMIA. when ill make the profile at the end after putting all info it will show my points?
IELTS is mandatory. ECA is not. However, at later stage, after creating your Express Entry profile, you can increase your points either by re-writing IELTS(with better scores) or doing an Education assessment. Remember, IELTS is valid for 2yrs. 600 points will not be allotted, if job is not supported by LMIA.

May I ask your NOC code?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noc code is 0621 and i am getting more than provincial and territorial wage.

I am planning to apply for BC PNP express entry after creating express entry profile.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
Noc code is 0621 and i am getting more than provincial and territorial wage.

I am planning to apply for BC PNP express entry after creating express entry profile.
I am not strong on PNP front but just like LMIA it can give you 600 points.

EEKnowledge

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Jaiveer Singh said:

You can create a profile, but you won't be issued ITA. To get ITA, you have to satisfy either of FSWP or CEC's program requirements.

ECA is not mandatory for CEC stream, or if you have a degree from Canada.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEKnowledge said:
You can create a profile, but you won't be issued ITA. To get ITA, you have to satisfy either of FSWP or CEC's program requirements.

ECA is not mandatory for CEC stream, or if you have a degree from Canada.
I am going for FSW as i dnt have 1 year canadian experience

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Jaiveer Singh said:
I am going for FSW as i dnt have 1 year canadian experience
Please help how can I edit the after transmitting the application?I applied 2 times in EE but both time its showing Prifile is ineligible?I have 74 points in FSWP 2014.I dont where I am doing wrong?I have ECA from WES but It never askedme to enter reference no from WES.

please help its really urgent

thanks
micky from punjab

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Pals,
I have my ECA going on for FSW(NOC code 2174), but my IELTS date availability is on 30 April delaying my total points to reach a reasonable total.Could you please advise if i can go ahead and create EE profile with the current points and try for lmia/pnp to secure the extra 600?.

Can i apply for pnp/jobs without language points?. Consultants say provinces need language points to accept nomination request, can't get interviews without it etc.

If so, my entry to EE pool will be delayed more as i need to wait till my IELTS results come out in May. Thanks in advance

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Pals,
I have my ECA going on for FSW(NOC code 2174), but my IELTS date availability is on 30 April delaying my total points to reach a reasonable total.Could you please advise if i can go ahead and create EE profile with the current points and try for lmia/pnp to secure the extra 600?.

Can i apply for pnp/jobs without language points?. Consultants say provinces need language points to accept nomination request, can't get interviews without it etc.

If so, my entry to EE pool will be delayed more as i need to wait till my IELTS results come out in May. Thanks in advance
First and foremost get ielts and than you can enroll for EE. Since this is not first come first base service, so don't worry about time factor. If you have good score, you will get ITA. So try to improve your score, get ielts, lmia, eca etc and than apply.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hemi427 said:
First and foremost get ielts and than you can enroll for EE. Since this is not first come first base service, so don't worry about time factor. If you have good score, you will get ITA. So try to improve your score, get ielts, lmia, eca etc and than apply.
Thanks Hemi... i was worried about the FSW EE quota getting filled before i step in. :)

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
LMIA is required for EE? Can we register in Fsw stream as i have work experience in same noc from my home country and go for pnp?

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
My question is that if I make a profile for Express Entry and after that profile if I need to do some change can I do these changes. For Example (if I make a profile with my Ielts score 7, and later on i again gave Ielts Exam and in that Exam I got Ielts score 8, Can I made this change to my express entry profile)PEASE REPLY ME AS I HAVE TO MAKE MY EXPRESS ENTRYPROFILE