+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019
Hi All,
I am going to submit my express entry profile, i have a few doubts, is there someone who did it himself and guide me?
Thanks

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019
Much appreciated..
i have total 6 years of UAE experience, first 2 years as Accountant, next 2 years as Financial Analyst & Last 2 recent years as Finance Manager.. Last month i renewed my visa as Finance Manager.. Could anyone please suggest which NOC i should select??

Mahmoud9990

Jul 18, 2020
I have completed my degree in 2018
And internship is not a mandatory for completing degree but for training before practicing
and it's not counted in transcript or curriculum
So I worked during internship year
Paid full time job and I have a documents to prove that like
Bank transfer from work.
Is it counted as experience
And if I was working during my study part time job as an assistant of physical therapy for one year and half is it counted as experience too??

AccessShelley

Jul 18, 2020
Much appreciated..
i have total 6 years of UAE experience, first 2 years as Accountant, next 2 years as Financial Analyst & Last 2 recent years as Finance Manager.. Last month i renewed my visa as Finance Manager.. Could anyone please suggest which NOC i should select??
Would you confirm the exact duration for all the 3 jobs and the subsequent NOC codes first.

URL : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Reactions: Qurrat

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019

Accountant General- June 2014 to Nov 2016
Financial Analyst- Nov 2016 to June 2018
Finance Manager- July 2018 till date

I am confused between 2 codes, 0111 & 1111.

I have scope of work matching 50% with 0111 & 100% with 1111.

Can i select 2 codes and which one should be primary code?

AccessShelley

Jul 18, 2020
I have completed my degree in 2018
And internship is not a mandatory for completing degree but for training before practicing
and it's not counted in transcript or curriculum
So I worked during internship year
Paid full time job and I have a documents to prove that like
Bank transfer from work.
Is it counted as experience
And if I was working during my study part time job as an assistant of physical therapy for one year and half is it counted as experience too??
Interships are not accepted as experience as per IRCC guidelines. So the first job which is NOT an interships is acceptable.

Further, on to your next question in the express entry profile there is a question that says when did you qualify to work under this category how will you handle that since you are not qualified to work as an assistant without your degree in my understanding.

Think and do things or you may loose your best chance aswell.

AccessShelley

Jul 18, 2020
Accountant General- June 2014 to Nov 2016
Financial Analyst- Nov 2016 to June 2018
Finance Manager- July 2018 till date

I am confused between 2 codes, 0111 & 1111.

I have scope of work matching 50% with 0111 & 100% with 1111.

Can i select 2 codes and which one should be primary code?

Let's go in the right order first. How to select your NOC code?

1. Select the Noc code your self do not do the mistake of asking the consultant, lawyer or a friend to pick it up for you and why it should not be done is because lets say I work in X field and you work in Y field how do you know my roles and duties that I do every day. Committing a mistake here will show damaging results later on when there is human check.
2. When you select a NOC code try and find the best fit of your roles and duties as much as possible.
3. Never, never, never try to fit your self into any NOC code unnaturally. Why because you do not know the full game till the end. A mistake her will hurt you later on.
4. So how does it work so lets say you did two jobs 3 years lets say in X post and field so this will have a different NOC and 2 years lets say in Y field and post this will have a different NOC. Rules say you can file it on one NOC code and not two. So to gain more experience points we will pick the one with more nos of years.
5. The initial part of application is all electronic so and no papers have to be deposited just fill the form most simply - this is called Express Entry Profile. Later once you get selected to come to Canada - this is called ITA (Invitation to apply. A Selection letter is issued which is called ITA ). Now at this stage you have to get the letter in a specific format from employer any imagine your employer says he will not write roles and duties which you did not do, now you are struck and all is over and also Govt can do some very smart checks which is beyond your imagination. So the best thing to do is to first understand things do things the right way.
5. NOC are also divides in Skill types too. O, A, B, C, D.
6. What is Skill Type

Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations),
Skill Level A (Professional Occupations).
Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) within the meaning of the National Occupational Classification system

Skill Levels C and D occupations include semi- and low-skilled workers in the trades, primary and manufacturing industries, sales and services, as well as certain clerical and assistant categories.
7. Skill type O, A, and B are only acceptable to apply for Express Entry.

Fine tune your data and reply in this format.

Company | Designation | Exact Duration (1 Year 2 months | NOC code - most fitting and honest one |

PS : 50% one is not your NOC code check the real noc code of what you do every day at work and which matches 90-100 percent

Reactions: Qurrat

Qurrat

Dec 29, 2019
You are amazing Shelley..

As you mentioned to reply in this format

Maxim Auditors & Consultants | Accountant General | 2 Years 4 months | NOC code - 1111 |

Sidra LLC | Financial Analyst | Exact Duration (1 Years 7 months | NOC code - 1112 |

Zaina Investments LLC | Finance Manager | July 2018 till date | NOC code : 1111 |

And 1 more thing Shelley, how can i make sure that these Noc code professions are in demand?? Because that the ultimate goal is..

Please guide.. I m just 1 step away from my application submission..
thanks

Last edited: