+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile update

helenihemenim

Feb 5, 2023
Hello gays
I just created my express entry profile.
But noticed some error
Is there a possibility of editing it?
Thanks.

kiwiprajapati

Apr 27, 2019
Are the department Managers in retail grocery stores eligible to get stat pay in order to submit the paystub for CEC application?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The position of Retail Sales Supervisor and Retail Store Supervisor is same for Retail Grocery Stores?
The term sounds almost like same but just research in NOC list if the duties are same.
According to me it sounds like a Supervisor of a company and Supervisor of a store, but still depends upon the duties mentioned in the NOC list.

kiwiprajapati

Apr 27, 2019
The term sounds almost like same but just research in NOC list if the duties are same.
According to me it sounds like a Supervisor of a company and Supervisor of a store, but still depends upon the duties mentioned in the NOC list.
Where I need to match the duties? I mean the letter I got from my employer on the post of retail store supervisor's duty with this Retail sales supervisor? I matched it and 60 to 70% duties are matching.

Reactions: Samirpanara86

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
Where I need to match the duties? I mean the letter I got from my employer on the post of retail store supervisor's duty with this Retail sales supervisor? I matched it and 60 to 70% duties are matching.
Are you going to apply for PR under CEC category as retail store supervisor? I have the same NOC code. Please answer it help would be much much appreciated

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
The position of Retail Sales Supervisor and Retail Store Supervisor is same for Retail Grocery Stores?
Both are the same! Title- store supervisor, supervisor at the store, gas station supervisor, retail store supervisor, retail sales supervisor everything falls under same category! I’m also in this position!