+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile update

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Hi All

Is anyone out there to guide me. I have updated my express entry application by adding my spouse language result but my details of express entry profile/application does not show any update and my points did not change in last two weeks after the update. I heard that they update the application before the next draw but i suppose the draw already has taken place at the end of March, i.e. the last month.

Has anyone else experienced it? What can be done if it does not get updated?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
The CRS points usually get updated within 24 to 48 hours.
You must look in all sections what other information has not been entered correctly.

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Thanks sushsmart.

I updated my application only by adding my spouse IELTS score two weeks back and yesterday I checked my application status and it surprised me. It has been changed to ineligible for no reason.

No idea what is going on, if it is system error? what to do about it?

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Diy said:
Thanks sushsmart.

I updated my application only by adding my spouse IELTS score two weeks back and yesterday I checked my application status and it surprised me. It has been changed to ineligible for no reason.

No idea what is going on, if it is system error? what to do about it?
You have to create a new profile

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Why has my profile suddenly changed from eligible to ineligible? I did not change anything in my application but only added IELTS score. It feels as this EE system has some technical glitch. If not what can be the reason for this?

Has anyone else experienced the same?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Diy said:
Why has my profile suddenly changed from eligible to ineligible? I did not change anything in my application but only added IELTS score. It feels as this EE system has some technical glitch. If not what can be the reason for this?

Has anyone else experienced the same?
Most probably because you did not change the proof of funds part in your application. For every additional dependant in the application, the required amount of funds increases. You must first change the POF amount and then add dependants in your application.

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Hi All

I got another message today in my EE profile that I have to register with the job bank to reactivate my profile, I already am registered with the same credential they sent me before and now again.
I tried but I can't register again using same email id. and it will just duplication of work which will create confusion. I dint understand why is my Active status not visible in the job bank to CIC.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Diy said:
Hi All

I got another message today in my EE profile that I have to register with the job bank to reactivate my profile, I already am registered with the same credential they sent me before and now again.
I tried but I can't register again using same email id. and it will just duplication of work which will create confusion. I dint understand why is my Active status not visible in the job bank to CIC.
Log into your existing job bank profile and update the information of your new EE profile and job seeker code in the settings section.

Diy

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Sushsmart will you please guide me more. I logged in to my job bank account and tried to update my EE profile information that i received recently but it shows the message

"Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information."

I enter correct information but it gives me same message on every try.

It is weird.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Diy said:
Sushsmart will you please guide me more. I logged in to my job bank account and tried to update my EE profile information that i received recently but it shows the message

"Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information."

I enter correct information but it gives me same message on every try.

It is weird.
Now you should simply withdraw your existing EE profile and create a new EE profile. Then you update the details of your new EE profile in job bank.