+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry profile under FSW list deemed ineligible after receiving ITA

Robbomat

Mar 9, 2016
Hello All,

URGENT HELP/ADVISE REQUIRED!!!

We have a peculiar situation at hand and is really frustrating at the moment as we have no idea how to proceed with this.

My wife and I had applied for PR under FSW through the express entry system in August 2015. We had secured a total score of 458 and also received an ITA in January 2016.
We had 60 days to submit our documents and make the payment and our last date of submission is March 13, 2016.
However, on March 4th, 2016, we received an email from CIC/the govt stating that my profile is ineligible and I need to improve my profile in order to qualify for another application.
This is strange given that we intended to upload our documents on the 3rd of March, 2016, however, the website was down for maintenance or technical issues.

Has this happened to anyone else?? How do we deal with this??
Since they do not accept calls, emails or correspondences of any form, there is no way to deal with this as far as I know.

We have invested a lot of time, energy and money on acquiring all the necessary documents and WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME GUIDANCE AND HELP FROM SOMEONE!!!

Whoever is reading this, please respond if you know a way around this.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Robbomat said:
Hello All,

URGENT HELP/ADVISE REQUIRED!!!

We have a peculiar situation at hand and is really frustrating at the moment as we have no idea how to proceed with this.

My wife and I had applied for PR under FSW through the express entry system in August 2015. We had secured a total score of 458 and also received an ITA in January 2016.
We had 60 days to submit our documents and make the payment and our last date of submission is March 13, 2016.
However, on March 4th, 2016, we received an email from CIC/the govt stating that my profile is ineligible and I need to improve my profile in order to qualify for another application.
This is strange given that we intended to upload our documents on the 3rd of March, 2016, however, the website was down for maintenance or technical issues.

Has this happened to anyone else?? How do we deal with this??
Since they do not accept calls, emails or correspondences of any form, there is no way to deal with this as far as I know.

We have invested a lot of time, energy and money on acquiring all the necessary documents and WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME GUIDANCE AND HELP FROM SOMEONE!!!

Whoever is reading this, please respond if you know a way around this.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I advise you go to where you have many Express Entry experts who can assist you. This area is for the old FSW programme which is not accepting new applications. Go tr this link, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

Koko82

Mar 10, 2016
Hi Robbomat,

The similar is happening to me now. I have a deadline until March 12 midnight. I believe the same as you. After I switch signing in from the sing-in partner (bank account) to GCKey I linked my previous account to the new way of signing in and I can see only my initial profile before ITA is issued. Now when I need to finalize my documents upload there is a table where it was a link to continue upload but that table is now empty and I can't proceed. It is definitely a technical issue. I submitted 8 reports for the technical issue through the option in the profile "Report a Technical Issue" and I never got any response. I can't believe that this is happening. I need to upload only three remained files that I obtained recently and it doesn't allow me to do so. I discovered this on March 1st. I am so frustrated and if they don't get back to me I will be rejected for sure. However, I never got any email from CIC like you that my profile is ineligible. I am so desperate because if I resubmit my profile I will have 448 points compared with 453 that I had before my birthday on January 23rd. Oh. What a mess.