+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

divyakann

May 18, 2014
Hi All
I applied through FSWP 2014, but my VO is SG which as you know is very slow in their processing..
After I got my PER I got no further intimation from SGVO, so I applied through EE, and now got selected in FSW category and given 60 days to apply..
I have to re-submit all the docs and pay both application and RPRF fees again.
My FSWP 2014 application recently asked for Meds + PCC+ RPRF fees which I have completed and sent back. I dont know how long it will take for them to send passport request in next stage and if there is possibility of rejection after meds stage.
What is your advice for me? Should I go ahead through EE, and submit/pay the fees again? Or decline it now and reapply after a year?

URGENT PLEASE ADVICE!!!

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
Hi all,

i have one question regarding level of education... i did my B.Pharm ( 4 year course) and then i studied in canada for 2 year Pharmacy technician course...

my question is: do i qualify for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" (which is for 128 points) or

do i qualify only for, "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" ( which is for 120 points"

i have created my EE profile and have 407 points (including ECA for B.Pharm) , in which i got 120 points for the latter...!!!

i would really appreciate any comments on this or if any one has the similar issue...I am a PGWP and working for over a year in Canada and also i am LMIA exempt...!!!the former will help me qualify for 50 points on skills transferability education ( for which i have 26 points now)

thanks

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
kringles72 said:
Hopefully next draw we will receive ITA. Got 415 points.
Unlikely that 415 will get you in the next draws. I think you'll be lucky if you get an IT in 9th or 10th draw because number of qualified people will increase significantly as the cut off scores drops!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaro27 said:
Hi all,

i have one question regarding level of education... i did my B.Pharm ( 4 year course) and then i studied in canada for 2 year Pharmacy technician course...

my question is: do i qualify for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" (which is for 128 points) or

do i qualify only for, "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" ( which is for 120 points"

i have created my EE profile and have 407 points (including ECA for B.Pharm) , in which i got 120 points for the latter...!!!

i would really appreciate any comments on this or if any one has the similar issue...I am a PGWP and working for over a year in Canada and also i am LMIA exempt...!!!the former will help me qualify for 50 points on skills transferability education ( for which i have 26 points now)

thanks

Yes, you meet the requirements of "Two or more..." as you have a Degree and a Certificate (I presume), as the degree was over 3 yrs.

hotmidhun

Mar 23, 2015
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've not yet created an EE profile, since I am awaiting the transcripts from my educational institutions.

Considering I have done PGDM from India (which is not often considered as a Masters equivalent by WES, as per some threads here), I have considered a conservative EE CRS likelihood of getting 431. I am guessing that I would be able to send for WES assessment probably by end April, and by mid May I should be able to have my EE profile up.

My question is, in case if the CRS cut off goes below 431 by then, in the next draw, would my EE profile be automatically eligible for an ITA? Secondly, could I not chose to accept the ITA, and wait for an employer offer? Lastly, would my second question be considered wise?

Thanks
Midhun

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
phatdolfin82 said:
Yes, you meet the requirements of "Two or more..." as you have a Degree and a Certificate (I presume), as the degree was over 3 yrs.
Thanks for your reply... I was wondering if this is true then where do u add that level of education

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hotmidhun: If your points are at or over the qualifying score and the draw was Not limited to CEC, then you should get an ITA. I don't know why you would wait for a job offer at this point. Having your PR will eliminate the barrier of either needing a visa to enter Canada or a work permit, so an employer is much more likely to make you a job offer AFTER you have completed the EE and landed in Canada.

hotmidhun

Mar 23, 2015
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Hotmidhun: If your points are at or over the qualifying score and the draw was Not limited to CEC, then you should get an ITA. I don't know why you would wait for a job offer at this point. Having your PR will eliminate the barrier of either needing a visa to enter Canada or a work permit, so an employer is much more likely to make you a job offer AFTER you have completed the EE and landed in Canada.
Thanks Pippin. This made way for another query, if you could help me understand.

Upon getting the PR, is there any specific time frame within which I need to enter / land in Canada? I'm presuming like you said, that it might be easier to get a job offer in Canada after getting the PR but at the same time reducing the risk of leaving a well paid job here in India to a probably longer gap of job hunting.

Maybe the query is silly, but it's a decision of this magnitude is worth a re-affirmation. 8)

touty80

Mar 10, 2015
hey guys,

Joint new on the site. My score is 423. I just submit my application today.......
Good luck everyone

saibabasai

Apr 8, 2015
Hello, i have done bachelor of physiotherapy from india. My EE score without WES is 337 (Under CEC applied from within canada). I have applied for WES and it is under process.
please tell me how many points we get for ECA for a 4yrs bachelor's degree. I am worried as my PGWP is going to expire by june end :(. If i can get around 112 points with ECA which increases my score to 449, there is a hope for me to get an ITA by May ending.

Please give your suggestions on this.

Bharat.Jethwa

Apr 14, 2015
what is this score all about ... I have checked with CIC they have mentioned only 100 score and we need 67 point to be eligible.

Can any one explain me what is this score about ???

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Bharat.Jethwa said:
what is this score all about ... I have checked with CIC they have mentioned only 100 score and we need 67 point to be eligible.

Can any one explain me what is this score about ???
No homework??

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi Aspirants,

Please help me out with this dilemma...

I have total work ex of 4 years (NOC 6221, 7 months, Company A.... NOC 6231, 23 months, Company B... NOC 6221 again, 18 months, Company C) in India, all continuous.

I want to know, can I show all of this as a total work ex of four years...??.. Because, I read somewhere that all work ex should be in the same NOC... I have it in 2 NOCs.

So, for how many years am I gonna get credit for while making EE profile, how would this effect my CRS score, transferability, etc. .....??

Would appreciate any guidance please..

Manhar