+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi,

I very difficult to predict the thought of CIC in at the moment. The whole EE process seems not making sense at all. But am optimistic that they will do a drastic change before mid-year.

My thought.

Rgds

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
I am at 385 right now...ECA waiting...!! I am so scared with the cut off...And looking at all of your scores here ...

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
asab_ece said:
Dear Applicants,

As you are aware that high ranked applicants would be drawn from the Express Entry Pool even if they do not have a job offer. Lets network here to understand how many of us are above 400+ and our chances to be drawn in the pool.

I have also created a watsapp group for all members above the score of 400 so that we can network and discuss our plans.

Please PM me your watsapp number and mention your EE score so that I get you added.
Please add me into the 400+ Whatsapp Group.

My EE score is 413 now, but wil be 438 in June this year!

Thanks!

My Mobile number is 00919163528994

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
I have 403 points.

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi Guys, I have just got a call from my consultant about the 5th round of invitation... (Mine is still in the WES assessment stage, hope to get my profile up with around 450 points in 3 weeks.. :) )

The cut-off has come down to 481 points and invitations sent out this time around are 1620. It is on a different page of the CIC website too...

I am confirming it with other people here as well, hope it is all true and not a joke as it has not been updated anywhere yet...

kazimgemini

Jun 19, 2013
rashu268 said:
I got the invitation. My score is 485
Hi,

I want to know that how do one create a profile for EE? I have sent my documents for assessment and waiting for the results. Can I create profile before accreditation? Also what was so unique in your profile that you got immediately.

I need your suggestion. Please advise.

REgards,
Kazim

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, the cut off was 481. So I was picked. Moreover, I have past work ex in Canada and still I am on 2 year work visa in Canada.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
rashu268 said:
Well, the cut off was 481. So I was picked. Moreover, I have past work ex in Canada and still I am on 2 year work visa in Canada.
great ...congratulations!!!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Yay! I just checked and found out that I'm eligible to apply for Express Entry with a score of 476 points!

But I already have my visa so I don't need to ;)

Cut off score is now below 500 so lots of people should be getting ITAs!

Actually I'm here because a friend of mine wants to move to Canada. He wants to know if they send ITAs to anyone in any of the eligible occupation or do they do something like restrict number of people who come from a specific occupation? This is because if for example majority of ITAs are belonging a single occupation, then there would be oversupply of people in that one certain occupation and under supply of applicants in other in demand occupations which would void the benefit of the immigration system for everyone!

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
raniashok said:
Do all people who got ITA in 5th draw have job letters?
Probably very very few had Job offer if is not None.. :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
You can create your profile and keep it unpublished. Means You can't submit profile without ECA done. Otherwise, it will show your profile as ineligible. But you can update other datas as necessary, if I am not wrong..

kazimgemini said:
Hi,

I want to know that how do one create a profile for EE? I have sent my documents for assessment and waiting for the results. Can I create profile before accreditation? Also what was so unique in your profile that you got immediately.

I need your suggestion. Please advise.

REgards,
Kazim

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
As of now, its just score based and not NOC based. Future might change it.

Jaxon911 said:
Yay! I just checked and found out that I'm eligible to apply for Express Entry with a score of 476 points!

But I already have my visa so I don't need to ;)

Cut off score is now below 500 so lots of people should be getting ITAs!

Actually I'm here because a friend of mine wants to move to Canada. He wants to know if they send ITAs to anyone in any of the eligible occupation or do they do something like restrict number of people who come from a specific occupation? This is because if for example majority of ITAs are belonging a single occupation, then there would be oversupply of people in that one certain occupation and under supply of applicants in other in demand occupations which would void the benefit of the immigration system for everyone!