+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

NIMM

Jan 8, 2015
canada_CEC2410 said:
HI ,

Can some body help me on the below question.

My wife is an MCA candidate. Do I need to do ECA for both BSC and MCA. Is MCA alone is sufficient.
Please do for both. Both gives you points.

tancool

Mar 17, 2015
my score is 416
completed my post graduation from here
currently working 2 jobs 1 fulltime IT Professional 2nd part time
paying all my taxes
been here for 5 years now
and yet they dont see ppl like us qualified for the residency.
just because i dont have a LMO no ITA. but i dont need that i already have a tax paying job. they need some modification in the EE system
ppl with 735 something got the ITA which mean 600 just for PNP or LMO and 135 for other criteria are you kidding me. thats too low for a ITA cic should start scoring which make sense which is 1000+ or 400+ what do you guys think of my observation ?

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
409. us without job offers or lmia or pnp are bound to get ITAs within this year.

lets all be optimistic

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tancool said:
my score is 416
paying all my taxes
just because i dont have a LMO no ITA. but i dont need that i already have a tax paying job. they need some modification in the EE system
ppl with 735 something got the ITA which mean 600 just for PNP or LMO and 135 for other criteria are you kidding me. thats too low for a ITA cic should start scoring which make sense which is 1000+ or 400+ what do you guys think of my observation ?
I totally agree with you..

130+ points is a joke.. Basically any idiot who has a relative or a friend with a company in Canada that can get a LMIA for a friend abroad gets to be a PR holder in Canada in months. Where as there are far more qualified people who are struggling in Canada to secure a PR. I see a lot of loopholes like this in the new system which are being exploited already..

CIC should consider people with high points from the first 600 and then carefully analyze people with LMIA/ job offer. Hard to understand the thinking behind CIC though.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I agree that it feels like a slap in the face, but I don't think all the low core scores accurately reflect the applicants. Why bother paying for WES evaluation when you know you have enough points with the additional 600 already? No need to evaluate spouse's language and education either.

neatransa

Mar 6, 2015
carl321 said:
I totally agree with you..

130+ points is a joke.. Basically any idiot who has a relative or a friend with a company in Canada that can get a LMIA for a friend abroad gets to be a PR holder in Canada in months. Where as there are far more qualified people who are struggling in Canada to secure a PR. I see a lot of loopholes like this in the new system which are being exploited already..

CIC should consider people with high points from the first 600 and then carefully analyze people with LMIA/ job offer. Hard to understand the thinking behind CIC though.
hi, i think are getting such scores because they needn't do WES or IELTS even....as they r already in canada

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Uncle Smile,
I have big confusion that, i said i am nominated bcpnp in EE profile but BCpnp has not confirmed to EE yet. Only 8 days are left for 30 days time span.
My question is ,,,
do i need to update EE profile that I dont have pnp? BCPNP are working on my addendum and they said it will take 2 3 weeks.
It is showing nomination : Pending...and i hv to get confirmation on it before 26th march( 8 days left) and BCPNP said they ll take 2 3 weeks for decision.
I have already registered with job bank and I got letter saying " Congratulations! You have ben acepted to the Expres Entry pol of candiates."
So will it prevent expiration of my EE profile if I dont change my nomination information to Not nominated?
Or I have to change information in profile that I dont have nomination..

I think you also faced same issue as 30 days for confirmation is not sufficient.

Thanks,

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
WHY DELAY IN NEXT ROUND OF INVITATION

I guess CIC is stuck coz of loop hole in the current Express Entry Program, currently selected 1187 should be the maximum got selected or may be 1000+ will be selected in next few rounds , then after that ?

735-600 = 135 points

I hope not to get any surprise, lets see fingers crossed.

the only advantage I see what CIC have now is decrease in work load.

Plz share your views.

tancool

Mar 17, 2015
The Last few draws were quick. why is the delay now.they should start selecting 400+ now been waiting for too long.

bwspYHF2013

Mar 5, 2015
tancool said:
my score is 416
paying all my taxes

Score also 416, been here 5 years too. Went To Humber and paid 24,000 for education, paid taxes towards the skill i learned in school for
17 straight months. Work as a manager in Toronto in fitness.

Went to a lawyer and virtually told me LMIA's are impossible to get. Told me that they would make the employer advertise the job on jobbank
and two other websites and if even one person got interviewed who applied, they would have to boot me out eventually!!! No LMIA

Is this lawyer right? My NOC is 0613. Should I be trying to get the LMIA anyway and just pay another stupid amount of money or
should I keep my dignity.

The day I paid for my education it was 2 yrs of education and 1 year of skilled experience and i put my credit card down.

In these circumstances, you should be able to scan your Post Graduate Work Permit, send it and by pass with 600 points.

Robbery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Am I wrong in thinking you could get a PNP being in a skilled job? Am I forgetting a step? Or CEC and hope the points will eventually drop?

anchor

Mar 18, 2015
As I am considering applying for immigration alone, my score would be a bit less than 400.

According to the previous lowest selected CRS scores I will never be invited to apply, as it seems like only those with job offers got selected.

Is there any hope for the lower points to be invited without job offer?

In the last round 735 was the lowest, if we deduct the 600 points from that, then this specific candidate got 135, which sounds a bit odd. Am I missing something?

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
Hello Uncle Smile,
I have big confusion that, i said i am nominated bcpnp in EE profile but BCpnp has not confirmed to EE yet. Only 8 days are left for 30 days time span.
My question is ,,,
do i need to update EE profile that I dont have pnp? BCPNP are working on my addendum and they said it will take 2 3 weeks.
It is showing nomination : Pending...and i hv to get confirmation on it before 26th march( 8 days left) and BCPNP said they ll take 2 3 weeks for decision.
I have already registered with job bank and I got letter saying " Congratulations! You have ben acepted to the Expres Entry pol of candiates."
So will it prevent expiration of my EE profile if I dont change my nomination information to Not nominated?
Or I have to change information in profile that I dont have nomination..

I think you also faced same issue as 30 days for confirmation is not sufficient.

Thanks,
when did you get approval?
Are you nominated under EEBC stream?
or just regular stream?

hcdane

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC 01-26-2015
AOR Received.
PER 02-20-2015
Hi Guys,

Do you have any idea on when is the next draw?
Or how do I know about it?
Thanks.

ronnypat

Mar 16, 2015
uncle_smile said:
when did you get approval?
Are you nominated under EEBC stream?
or just regular stream?
I got nominated in Jan 10/2015, and BCPNP is currently working on my addendum.
I dont know whether to change information in EE profile that I dont have PNP or to keep that I have PNP?
And if I keep THAT I have pnp ...it shows Nomination: PENDING in EE profile. so I am worried that my profile should not expire if BCPNP will not confirm my nomination in 30 days (till 26th match 2015).
I really need you Help Uncle smile.

Thanks,