Express Entry Profile Submitted Applicants with score of 400+

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
My score is 424. Fingers crossed for the next round of invitations. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Ph # +971551207383

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Is there a whatsapp group for 400+ applicants? if so who's adding people?

anilak24

May 16, 2015
Hello everyone,
I submitted my EE application on March 8th and my overall score was 405....not so much optimistic about it....
Anyway than I tried to update my profile by adding - PR relatives in Canada and additional 4 yrs degree (WES) credentials done....but still my score was not updated. ...
Does anyone facing same kind of a problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anilak24 said:
Hello everyone,
I submitted my EE application on March 8th and my overall score was 405....not so much optimistic about it....
Anyway than I tried to update my profile by adding - PR relatives in Canada and additional 4 yrs degree (WES) credentials done....but still my score was not updated. ...
Does anyone facing same kind of a problem?
Having relatives doesn't get you points under CRS.

Re-check your calculations from this link to see where you are missing points. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

jknick

Jun 9, 2015
I apologize if this is a dumb question. Is it common knowledge that CEC applicants are more likely to receive an ITA? I have seen some of you post that. My husband's score was only 402 (still deciding if we should ECA my degree & if I should take a language test) but we've been working in Canada for 3 years as intra-company transferees & would like to stay here to continue working with the same company. Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jknick said:
I apologize if this is a dumb question. Is it common knowledge that CEC applicants are more likely to receive an ITA? I have seen some of you post that. My husband's score was only 402 (still deciding if we should ECA my degree & if I should take a language test) but we've been working in Canada for 3 years as intra-company transferees & would like to stay here to continue working with the same company. Thanks in advance.
EE doesn't favor one program over the other. The only thing that matters in getting an ITA is your CRS score. The lowest cutoff so far has been 453 and it appears that it won't fall to 400 in the short term. Try to increase your score where you can.

All the best!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Asivad Anac said:
EE doesn't favor one program over the other. The only thing that matters in getting an ITA is your CRS score. The lowest cutoff so far has been 453 and it appears that it won't fall to 400 in the short term. Try to increase your score where you can.

All the best!
If I remember correctly, one of the draw was for CEC candidates only so I think EE does favor CEC in some cases. However, even in CEC only draws cut-off would equally matter, only difference is that non-CEC applicants in the pool would get omitted from the draw.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
If I remember correctly, one of the draw was for CEC candidates only so I think EE does favor CEC in some cases. However, even in CEC only draws cut-off would equally matter, only difference is that non-CEC applicants in the pool would get omitted from the draw.
You're partially correct. One of the 3 draws in Feb was a CEC only draw but that was a correctional draw to rectify the errors in the earlier Feb draw wherein CEC applicants were invited under FSWP. And Feb was the only time CIC exceeded more than 2 draws so this was clearly an exception which is unlikely to be repeated.

Having said that, it has been observed that applicants from inside Canada are seeing faster progress post ITA. Some will interpret that as being favorable towards CEC. ;)

sukhjinder27

Aug 31, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey members ,
i wish you best of luck all of you , i want to join that whatsapp group and my express entry CRS is 432